`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So why does beckett...

So why does beckett...
Keep deleting my posts about box breaks & case breaks that I post a link to the actual break?? A lot of people like watching these breaks... Its not like Im boosting my own ebay auctions & posting links to them. Its a break that already happened that I paid for and exactly the same as posting scans from a box break or a mail day...

So what gives?? Theres been about 3 or 4 that beckett has removed...
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

RE: So why does beckett...
I know that Group Breaks are not allowed on Beckett, so the Mods might be removing the link to keep this rule fully intact. It's like saying that there is no smoking allowed in a building, but having Marlboro posters and ads strewn about. It creates confusion and could entice a "revolution" to allow the rules to be bent or broken. Just my thoughts.

Randi

Because they all violated the TOS, which you agreed to follow when you signed up.

And because Group box breaks, group case breaks, and to discussion of or linking to the people that have these are not allowed here, as they are nothing more than a scam
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(09-11-2012, 08:40 AM)shezdoni Wrote: And because Group box breaks, group case breaks, and to discussion of or linking to the people that have these are not allowed here, as they are nothing more than a scam
How are they a scam? I've been in a ton of group breaks and never been scammed in any way!!
[Image: NewSig.jpg]
I feel so lonely now Sad

Bucket Link

(09-11-2012, 11:18 AM)arggg i lost my name Wrote: How are they a scam? I've been in a ton of group breaks and never been scammed in any way!!
that you know of

So we're not allowed to even watch finished breaks?

That is stupid.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(09-11-2012, 08:40 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Because they all violated the TOS, which you agreed to follow when you signed up.

And because Group box breaks, group case breaks, and to discussion of or linking to the people that have these are not allowed here, as they are nothing more than a scam
LMFAO!!! They are a Scam?? hahahahhahah OMG thats gotta be the "face palm" post of the year... How are they a scam??? They are the best idea in terms of buying that has ever been created. You get to get in on a case and you pay less then what you pay for a single box!

If they are a scam then the store Hockey Group Breaks is doing a pretty awful job scamming people cause they are sure sending me a lot of nice cards in the mail....
(09-11-2012, 11:46 AM)wickabee Wrote: So we're not allowed to even watch finished breaks?

That is stupid.
Yea that is pretty stupid... Im not posting links telling people to buy into the break. Im posting things that ive dumped money into that are already complete and its just a video of a guy opening up a case or box... Which is the EXACT same thing as the whole subforum called "BOX BREAKS" lol. silly beckett

Ahh, video, there's your problem.
Pictures are fine, but it's Satan who makes them move. Take your Godless ways elsewhere please.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(09-11-2012, 12:28 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: LMFAO!!! They are a Scam?? hahahahhahah OMG thats gotta be the "face palm" post of the year... How are they a scam??? They are the best idea in terms of buying that has ever been created. You get to get in on a case and you pay less then what you pay for a single box!

If they are a scam then the store Hockey Group Breaks is doing a pretty awful job scamming people cause they are sure sending me a lot of nice cards in the mail....
most group breaks are scams. there are a million ways to scam with group breaks, as there are with hot packs. are there honest ones? sure. are they the exception? absolutely

then again, your ethics are questionable, irbe. you think pack searching is awesome

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-149...+searching

(09-11-2012, 12:59 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: most group breaks are scams. there are a million ways to scam with group breaks, as there are with hot packs. are there honest ones? sure. are they the exception? absolutely

then again, your ethics are questionable, irbe. you think pack searching is awesome

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-149...+searching
Yup its definately a scam when a guy posts a video of an unopened case and says We are gonna mark off which box is for which break & show all seriel numbers and put the seriel number in the listing and then when we do the break show the seriel number again before we open it. Its definately a scam when the cards arrive in the mail too. The cards must not be real. The scammers are actually sending fake cards that they made themselves and are keeping the real ones for themselves lol. Of corse, just like everything in life there are gonna be people that wanna rip people off, but if your dumb enough to buy into a break without checking into it first then thats your own stupid fault. And im guessing youve done that before since your bashing something that a ton of dealers do without any intentions of making a profit and do it cause they enjoy doing it. Man the special effects & video editing skills of these guys hosting breaks these days is incredible, cause here I thought Ive been pulling cards all this time, and according to you im just handing out free money.