`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So why does beckett...

RE: So why does beckett...
maybe you need some reading comprehension. i think you missed the big qualifier i put in there

(09-11-2012, 01:28 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: maybe you need some reading comprehension. i think you missed the big qualifier i put in there
Nah, I just dont put any merit into anything you have to say since your lil tired on the other thread where you spewed pointless diarehia & made up stories... Got any made up stories about box breaks, like you knew a guy who knew a guy who married a girl who dated a guy that bought into a box break and pulled an Orr rookie but then only recieved an old grass cutting shoe in his package and had the box breaker arrested for a class X burglerly felony & mail fraud?
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

(09-11-2012, 02:13 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: Nah, I just dont put any merit into anything you have to say since your lil tired on the other thread where you spewed pointless diarehia & made up stories... Got any made up stories about box breaks, like you knew a guy who knew a guy who married a girl who dated a guy that bought into a box break and pulled an Orr rookie but then only recieved an old grass cutting shoe in his package and had the box breaker arrested for a class X burglerly felony & mail fraud?
i think you spewing anything about ethics is laughable, considering your stance on pack searching

also: i invite anyone to read the thread i posted above and look to anything i said where im telling tales

point is this: scamming on group breaks happens all the time. to deny that is lunacy. or in your case, expected

I didn't see your threads so I can't say exactly - but the reason they are removed is USUALLY because the video link also includes advertisements on how to get into the group breaks; ergo they're not JUST videos of the completed break, they're also promoting them.

Because scamming is so common amongst group/case breaks (again, as jacoby said, not that there aren't legit ones), Beckett has decided they simply want no part of them.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.