IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
RG3 - "Super" pull!

RE: RG3 - "Super" pull!
And will save final value fees selling with a power seller
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(09-11-2012, 06:47 PM)Magnifico21 Wrote: The problem is he might have a limit on the amount he can sell it for. I think mine is $5,000, maybe he wants to go above that, then what?
Didn't know there were limits, never sold one that big before. I mostly just wanted to make a crack on eBay and Lil' eBay ...
(09-11-2012, 06:50 PM)chads-cards Wrote: And will save final value fees selling with a power seller
I think I could do WAY better than you selling his card.

I'm totally kidding ... glad to hear the new shop angle looks like it might work out ... did you get your gold auto set yet from Topps?

(09-11-2012, 06:50 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Didn't know there were limits, never sold one that big before. I mostly just wanted to make a crack on eBay and Lil' eBay ...

I think I could do WAY better than you selling his card.

I'm totally kidding ... glad to hear the new shop angle looks like it might work out ... did you get your gold auto set yet from Topps?
Nope...of course the set will arrive a month from now...after every single card has been sold multiple times...and the beginning buzz is over with the cards...They said they gave the set to a shop so that it would create more hype but wouldnt it make more sense to give me the set BEFORE the packs were released? Yeah I thought so too.

And thanks about the shop. the current one is in ruins with stuff being everywhere but it will atleast get us more organized.

Sell that bad boy Now, After Griffins week 1 line, this card will sell for booku bucks GREAT PULL..... I am Jealous....

(09-11-2012, 06:56 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Nope...of course the set will arrive a month from now...after every single card has been sold multiple times...and the beginning buzz is over with the cards...They said they gave the set to a shop so that it would create more hype but wouldnt it make more sense to give me the set BEFORE the packs were released? Yeah I thought so too.

And thanks about the shop. the current one is in ruins with stuff being everywhere but it will atleast get us more organized.
Well, maybe they meant it would create more hype for next year ...

Whos knows...its a card company...they dont do anything right