`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Oh come on!

Oh come on!
Someone just posted a 2008 Topps Chrome Superfractor auto /10 of DRC on eBay with a starting bid of $52.99...really?! What a random a#@ price! Sorry, I had to vent about it because I REALLY need this card.

RE: Oh come on!
If you really need it, suck it up. Lol. I know it sucks sometimes, trust me I have had it happen to me more than once, maybe you can work a deal outside of eBay

(09-10-2012, 09:12 PM)diablo71 Wrote: If you really need it, suck it up. Lol. I know it sucks sometimes, trust me I have had it happen to me more than once, maybe you can work a deal outside of eBay
+1
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

(09-10-2012, 09:12 PM)diablo71 Wrote: If you really need it, suck it up. Lol. I know it sucks sometimes, trust me I have had it happen to me more than once, maybe you can work a deal outside of eBay
If no one bids I'll try and offer him something afterwards but I'll have to bid if someone else does.

I would offer it to him now. I seriously doubt it will sell at that amount, but you would know better.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(09-10-2012, 09:47 PM)all day baby Wrote: I would offer it to him now. I seriously doubt it will sell at that amount, but you would know better.
No chance it sells for that high so I shot him an offer

what is the bv?
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

I hate really high starting bid auctions... Sad Usually they are set at way more than what the card would sell for normally.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Just an update. I worked out a deal with the guy but I spent wayyyy more than I had wanted lol. I'm getting 7 rookie autos for $115 shipped. SPX /25, Elite /24, gridiron /25, contenders /25, topps chrome superfractor /10, score select /30, score select /6. Averaging $16 per auto for ones that low numbered isn't too bad in my opinion. Thoughts?

(09-12-2012, 08:01 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Just an update. I worked out a deal with the guy but I spent wayyyy more than I had wanted lol. I'm getting 7 rookie autos for $115 shipped. SPX /25, Elite /24, gridiron /25, contenders /25, topps chrome superfractor /10, score select /30, score select /6. Averaging $16 per auto for ones that low numbered isn't too bad in my opinion. Thoughts?
Great pickups.... for PC stuff and low numbered autos I think you did fine. Just remember, if you feel ok with it then that all that matters.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1