`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box Leaf Int'l Canadian

1 box Leaf Int'l Canadian
Fun break of an older box, 97-98 Leaf International Canadian Edition.... Beat the average with 7 inserts from 24 packs, packaging says one insert in 5 packs.....

[Image: leafInt_0002.jpg]
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

RE: 1 box Leaf Int'l Canadian
Nice iginlia
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nice stuff! Man I wish I could get my hands on boxes of older stuff, Still need a lot of Canucks out of that set

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

if your interested in trading the yzerman ,check out my org.

Very cool break, Mark! Where are you finding all of this older stuff?

Randi

Love the old school break Mark! Nice Yzerman!
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

(09-11-2012, 02:35 AM)jowlsisacanucksfan Wrote: Nice stuff! Man I wish I could get my hands on boxes of older stuff, Still need a lot of Canucks out of that set
Looks like I only have 3 Canucks available from the set, #9 Messier, #37 Gelinas & #39 Linden, not much to base a trade on... but check my org, see if I have anything else you need....

(09-11-2012, 05:56 AM)wingsthecup Wrote: if your interested in trading the yzerman ,check out my org.
Offer sent.....
(09-11-2012, 07:01 AM)rayeates Wrote: Very cool break, Mark! Where are you finding all of this older stuff?

Randi
Thanks! I mostly buy boxes on ebay and sometimes Dave&Adams or AtlantaSportsCards. I like breaking older stuff since I've only been collecting hockey cards a couple of years, so I have a lot of catching up to do, cards that most of you guys have grown up with are a new thing for me. I haven't posted many older breaks since I didn't think there'd be much interest in them - they're pretty tame compared to the hits you get in newer products.

I do break a lot of the newer stuff too, but as a set builder (primarily) I'm not usually breaking high-end stuff. You may have noticed my recent attraction to Rookie Anthology, I'm also working on the Enforcers set, Score, OPC, UD, Pinnacle, etc. And of course, the 07-08 ITG O Canada (if anybody has the Brodeur auto from that set, I'd be *extremely* interested in it, it's the last auto I need to complete that set).

And..... in today's mail came a 08-09 OPC #64 Plekanec gold, one I've been looking for for a long time, it gives me 600 of 600 of the OPC golds (still looking for about a hundred of the golds from the update set, so the quest continues...)

(09-11-2012, 06:51 PM)mswatson Wrote: I do break a lot of the newer stuff too, but as a set builder (primarily) I'm not usually breaking high-end stuff. You may have noticed my recent attraction to Rookie Anthology, I'm also working on the Enforcers set, Score, OPC, UD, Pinnacle, etc.
Are you looking for base from this set? I can check to see if I have anything that you need and ship them off to you. Also, you should give me a PM with the sets you are working on so I can check to see if I can fire anything your way.

Randi

(09-11-2012, 07:47 PM)rayeates Wrote: Are you looking for base from this set? I can check to see if I have anything that you need and ship them off to you. Also, you should give me a PM with the sets you are working on so I can check to see if I can fire anything your way.

Randi
PM sent...