IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is Getting Old, FAST!

RE: This Is Getting Old, FAST!
We all know your good for it Randi dont sweat it

RE: This Is Getting Old, FAST!
(09-12-2012, 07:35 AM)josiahcecil Wrote: We all know your good for it Randi dont sweat it
But sweating is what I do best! If I don't sweat it I will swell up until I become a giant water-balloon! Then I will pop because of all of the pointy sticks out in the back yard, flooding the neighborhood. This will cause an evacuation and will create a lake in the middle of Halifax that was not there before. This lake will then cause unpredictable weather patterns overhead and will bring tornadoes Nova Scotia, thus renaming it "Tornado Alley" and taking that title from the Southern States. This will create huge tension between the United States and Canada, ceasing the Free Trade Agreement and the Import/Export of goods between the two of us. Seeing as the hockey card manufacturers Upper Deck, In The Game and Panini are situated in the United States, they will no longer be able to ship their product to Canada and we will be out of a hobby that we Canadians started over 100 years ago. That would be atrocious... all because I could not sweat, and I will blame you!

You don't want to cause the cessation of hockey card collecting in Canada, do you??? o.O

Randi