`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am really gettting annoyed with e Bay right now.

I am really gettting annoyed with e Bay right now.
They have put little defaults in your listings and when you list a bunch of cards and do not change them on each listing, you get pooched. You have to make sure you change the condition of your card to exactly what it is rather than what they put and that is always "acceptable". You also have to make sure you change all the shipping options or it will deafult to "local pick-up only". It just cost me over $100 on a really nice Patch Auto /10 I had listed because shipping was the "local pick up only" instead of my standard ships worlwide that I normally had in my templates. Moral of story is just make sure you spend the extra minute or two to make sure each listing is correct.

RE: I am really gettting annoyed with e Bay right now.
What program do use use to list your auctions? I use Turbo Lister and rarely have problems like you mentioned, unless they recently changed it.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Yea I posted a thread about this a couple weeks ago. Since I saved my new templet I havnt had any issues and have been getting sales all over the world again. Just shipped out a batch to Norway, Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Denmark & France (and the usual canada). The postal employee wasnt to happy with my box of 20 international envelopes haha
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

I know this has nothing to do, but its a ***** about ebay. I've listed a paintball marker and it says i cannot sell any other place than canada. I've always checked the box to not list it where ebay is not listed, not to sell to people with 0 feedback, and so on.

So guess who bids up my marker? international people with 0 feedback. Thanks ebay. Thanks. Now its high to the point where i doubt anybody else will bid on it.

On a side note, does anybody know how to block people from bidding on your stuff?
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(09-10-2012, 12:44 PM)rippinwax Wrote: They have put little defaults in your listings and when you list a bunch of cards and do not change them on each listing, you get pooched. You have to make sure you change the condition of your card to exactly what it is rather than what they put and that is always "acceptable". You also have to make sure you change all the shipping options or it will deafult to "local pick-up only". It just cost me over $100 on a really nice Patch Auto /10 I had listed because shipping was the "local pick up only" instead of my standard ships worlwide that I normally had in my templates. Moral of story is just make sure you spend the extra minute or two to make sure each listing is correct.
I have had none of this happen to me. But I never use the simple form or start a new. I always go to an existing listing of mine and click on sell similar.
(09-10-2012, 03:04 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: I know this has nothing to do, but its a ***** about ebay. I've listed a paintball marker and it says i cannot sell any other place than canada. I've always checked the box to not list it where ebay is not listed, not to sell to people with 0 feedback, and so on.

So guess who bids up my marker? international people with 0 feedback. Thanks ebay. Thanks. Now its high to the point where i doubt anybody else will bid on it.

On a side note, does anybody know how to block people from bidding on your stuff?
Who you trying to block-- there is a link to Block Bidder on your selling summary and you can also block countries that you do not ship to by creating an exclusions list.
(09-10-2012, 02:04 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: Yea I posted a thread about this a couple weeks ago. Since I saved my new templet I havnt had any issues and have been getting sales all over the world again. Just shipped out a batch to Norway, Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Denmark & France (and the usual canada). The postal employee wasnt to happy with my box of 20 international envelopes haha
FYI-- did you know that you can print international shipping labels out using Paypal shipping that have a customs form on it. Then all you have to do is drop them off. And the customs # shows up on Ebay as the tracking number even though it is only tracked to International dispatch.

(09-10-2012, 06:45 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: I have had none of this happen to me. But I never use the simple form or start a new. I always go to an existing listing of mine and click on sell similar.

Who you trying to block-- there is a link to Block Bidder on your selling summary and you can also block countries that you do not ship to by creating an exclusions list.

FYI-- did you know that you can print international shipping labels out using Paypal shipping that have a customs form on it. Then all you have to do is drop them off. And the customs # shows up on Ebay as the tracking number even though it is only tracked to International dispatch.
How much does that cost per label? Cause I usually only pay around $3 per to ship at the post office, doing everything manually written out? Thanks for the heads up though
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

(09-10-2012, 10:55 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: How much does that cost per label? Cause I usually only pay around $3 per to ship at the post office, doing everything manually written out? Thanks for the heads up though
It is the same cost per label, but you do not have to wait at the PO for them to put in all the INFO.

(09-10-2012, 11:41 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: It is the same cost per label, but you do not have to wait at the PO for them to put in all the INFO.
That's only if you sell on ebay, correct? i would love to be able to print off shipping labels for cards i trade on here without having to go to post office Smile
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches