[Image: FleerRetro.jpg]
[Image: FleerRetro2.jpg]
[Image: FleerRetro3.jpg]
[Image: FleerRetro4.jpg]
[Image: FleerRetro5.jpg]
[Image: FleerRetro6.jpg]
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: 2 Cases of Fleer Retro w/ Scans!
Wow those are some nice cards, too bad they are in college uni's, but they are still great looking!!! Congrats on the MJ Auto!!!!!!!!

(09-10-2012, 11:39 AM)kct1 Wrote: Wow those are some nice cards, too bad they are in college uni's, but they are still great looking!!! Congrats on the MJ Auto!!!!!!!!
Thanks man! It is a bummer on the college uni's, knew it was going to be hot though because of the sets.

Damn. you selling to make money back or just enjoying the great pulls?

(09-10-2012, 12:47 PM)mtadams2 Wrote: Damn. you selling to make money back or just enjoying the great pulls?
I'll try to get as much of my money back, trying to get see if any of my highlights look good enough to send to get graded.

nice stuff, if you end up trading any of the jordan or lebron inserts, check me out. i love the huge autos jordan did on the 61-62 reprints!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I must say....you have two loaded cases. Great looking cards! After seeing such nice results....wish I had ordered a case.
I was expecting my second box today, but received an email exception notice that my package was undeliverable, a real bummer after waiting all day for it. Called UPS, I found out that they had an incorrect address on my package. After many calls to the vendor and UPS, delivery is being rescheduled. I'll know in the morning.

Man insane stuff. HOw much per case if you dont mind me asking? That Lebron PMG should get you some good cash if you decide to sell it. If so, sell it quick haha!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(09-11-2012, 12:38 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Man insane stuff. HOw much per case if you dont mind me asking? That Lebron PMG should get you some good cash if you decide to sell it. If so, sell it quick haha!
Yeah I was thinking the same thing, that had to set you back a pretty penny, but there are some AWESOME cards in there. I wish I had the discipline to save up my collecting budget for however long it would be to buy a case like that. It'd probably take like a year, but it'd be fun to pull an MJ auto I DESPERATELY want, and then have wicked trade bait for other MJs I want to help out the ppl on here. I'd only sell if I couldn't trade them to everybody lol.

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

thank you i have to go by a new keyboard my drool broke my keys SICK stuff congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK