`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
How about those Redskins

RE: How about those Redskins
It def was a great game. That 80 +er was spot on. Tuff loss though. One down 15 more to goSmile
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(09-10-2012, 01:49 AM)chaseonbase Wrote: Dude! I KNOW!?!? I dont care what anyone has to say about luck. I remember hearing a sports analyst talk about how manning has better talent to work with from the offense side of the field than he did last year considering he didnt play. Luck is going to have his hands full this year, with that being said. I can tell RG is going to be an amazing player. He worked really hard and helped his team earn that win. he was congratulated by brees and was extremly humbled by the experience. on another note. I work as a manager at a local electronics store and had the game pulled up on the big screen. I saw the last play of the game and dropped the biggest M Fer bomb known to man. This is the first game of the season If Im not in the unemployment line when this is over, it will be a miracle. I honestly thought that game was in the bag before it ever started. yes brent! this is gonna be a LONG season!
Hopefully you don't lose your job over the F-bomb! Drew Brees was absolutely amazing, btw. He was playing QB, OC, and Coach and literally trying to "will" his team to victory. You could never count them out because of him. A 16 point lead with minutes to go is never secure against Brees.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

(09-10-2012, 09:17 AM)sensei322 Wrote: Hopefully you don't lose your job over the F-bomb! Drew Brees was absolutely amazing, btw. He was playing QB, OC, and Coach and literally trying to "will" his team to victory. You could never count them out because of him. A 16 point lead with minutes to go is never secure against Brees.
its good to hear that someone outside of the saints believes this.
Drew Brees is one of if not THE best QB in the game.
there have been many games last year when a "Breesless" saints team would have simply given up.
He is one of those guys that makes everyone around him better (except for our defense Smile )

it was a tough loss.....but was only week 1.
we will get our act together...offense will get in sync and i believe we will make the playoffs despite all the offseason drama.

again mad props to RGIII...dude is a beast. Period.

[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

(09-10-2012, 09:17 AM)sensei322 Wrote: Hopefully you don't lose your job over the F-bomb! Drew Brees was absolutely amazing, btw. He was playing QB, OC, and Coach and literally trying to "will" his team to victory. You could never count them out because of him. A 16 point lead with minutes to go is never secure against Brees.
I completely agree with you about that. playing all those roles, He has his hands full. I know I wanted to hang patrick robinson! one of the times they did stop the skins and forced them to punt. He had to loaf around and take his time to get off the field and forced them into the first down. I also feel the OLine was Horrible! they were flagged constantly and didnt give much pass protection. Brees was hurried alot. I will admit he is the better man and will never blame his team. Im also not impressed with jenkins and harper. I know after I saw broncos play last night. I WANT TRACY PORTER BACK!!! I love the saints and always will and apologize for being overly negative. If it wasnt for brees I do believe they wouldnt of even got as close as they did to almost throw the game into OT. I honestly had no idea how well brees and payton really worked together till after this game.

P.S. I have decided to open my only saints PC to some RG3!!!! the dude is a beast! he is very cool under pressure and his career is going to be amazing!
[Image: ojmagg.png]
Bucket: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...l%20cards/
Help Me Build These Rainbows. Trading in your favor!
http://photobucket.com/Rainbowset

As a Die hard skins fan HTTR baby I loved the game but I thought for sure Brees was gonna get us ...We were down to our 3rd string safety and was waiting for Brees to kill us I think RG3 did great but the Game saver at the end had to be Orakpo with his back to back knockdown passes and the defensive line.Your offensive line looked like ours for the past 8 years.I dont think Brees had a chance basically trying to run the whole team and manage the game I think the o-line just wasnt in it
Photobucket