`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTT Alex Rodriguez auto

RE: WTT Alex Rodriguez auto
Just FYI, it's against TOS rules to post BVs on threads. You might want to remove it or they will lock this thread or delete it. Just a heads up.

Sounds like you have a nice cards. Too bad I don't have anything Yanks to trade for it. Good luck moving it.

(09-12-2012, 11:43 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Just FYI, it's against TOS rules to post BVs on threads. You might want to remove it or they will lock this thread or delete it. Just a heads up.

Sounds like you have a nice cards. Too bad I don't have anything Yanks to trade for it. Good luck moving it.
Thanks

Still have one of the Arod autos still left the 2004 Patch auto. I'm looking for autos of players in Yankees,Redskins,Celtics or a Derrick Rose auto for my grandson

I still have the 2004 SP Game Used Patch Significant Numbers /50

The image link earlier in the thread doesn't seem to work. Got a scan? What Yankee players are you after? Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Roger rabbit I'm looking for players to match value with the arod I have many Yankees and hoping to find players I do not have send list.

I still have the 2004 SP Game Used Patch Significant Numbers /50 Arod send offers I'm looking players in Yankees,Redskins or Celtics uniforms and a Derrick Rose auto in a Bulls uniform for trade on this cool card. If you have some paypal I would take good offers and sell the card to get what I need for my grandson.