`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
and WHY dont the card company's make THESE??..wow..Killer Mem card here...

RE: and WHY dont the card company's make THESE??..wow..Killer Mem card here...
Very cool, EXCEPT, has anyone actually considered how in the world it will be protected??? As usual, cool idea, but a nightmare to protect...

Awesome card Ron!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(09-09-2012, 08:33 PM)slotman11 Wrote: Very cool, EXCEPT, has anyone actually considered how in the world it will be protected??? As usual, cool idea, but a nightmare to protect...
Hey Debbie Downer..we can worry about that LATER..give me a set of these to chase...that is ALL i ask
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

It's interesting for sure and I like when the companies come out with fresh new ideas. It's not for me though since if I wanted laces I would buy the whole shoe and also I don't really chase 1 of 1's. I do hope they come out with lots of unique items though. Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(09-09-2012, 08:33 PM)slotman11 Wrote: Very cool, EXCEPT, has anyone actually considered how in the world it will be protected??? As usual, cool idea, but a nightmare to protect...
I would imagine you could easily stick it in a 50 card 2 piece slider box I would prefer to see an actual image of the player on the front of the card though. I think that would make a better booklet having one side the laces and the other a image of the player and an auto or something.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(09-09-2012, 11:30 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: Hey Debbie Downer..we can worry about that LATER..give me a set of these to chase...that is ALL i ask
not downing anything... LOVE the idea... HATE how hard it will be to protect... that's all... the snap case would work ok I guess...

(09-10-2012, 11:44 AM)slotman11 Wrote: not downing anything... LOVE the idea... HATE how hard it will be to protect... that's all... the snap case would work ok I guess...

i think the 180pt or the new 360pt ultra pro magnetic holder can fit that card!