`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Huge shoutout to koolkellygirl

RE: Huge shoutout to koolkellygirl
I like to get us Becketteers off to a good start with new people and just cause someone lives halfway around the world from me, it doesn't mean a thing. Welcome to Beckett Shannan-stick around and join in the bantering!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(09-07-2012, 09:48 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I like to get us Becketteers off to a good start with new people and just cause someone lives halfway around the world from me, it doesn't mean a thing. Welcome to Beckett Shannan-stick around and join in the bantering!
Thanks very much! I am working on trying to get some tradebait at the moment - waiting on a few boxes to arrive which seem to be taken forever!
Also for anyone interested I have managed to get some photos up finally (sorry but no scanner just the old iphone camera!)

A few GU and an Auto
[Image: 9a18598b.jpg]

A nice bunch of McFadden...
[Image: 9a18598b.jpg]

...a bunch of Tim Browns...
[Image: 614529af.jpg]

...assorted other Raiders...
[Image: 443aebd6.jpg]

...and finally the Wisniewski (with 2 x Autos!!)
[Image: 0c14233f.jpg]
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

Very cool of KKG and Cyber!! I love to hear stories of what got people into collecting someone. What's yours with wisniewski?!? Smile
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

He-he..he collects Wisniewski and there just isn't many cards. I managed to find the guys only 2 autos, that's why I looked for more Raider stuff as well. That Captain's patch was pretty cool and was the first time I had seen one.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

W2G Kel Big Grin Great start to the PC ekalbNZ!!!

(09-08-2012, 09:04 AM)mcleodfive Wrote: Very cool of KKG and Cyber!! I love to hear stories of what got people into collecting someone. What's yours with wisniewski?!? Smile
No real story behind Wiz. I have been a big Raiders fan since I was little and first introduced to the game and I remember watching Steve Wisniewski playing in the trenches so when Stefen was drafted by the Raiders I was pretty happy to say the least and decided I would like to collect him and Tyvon Branch (who I think is the heart of our defense). These guys are a bit more affordable than the "bigger name" position guys who get all the love.
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison