`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 R&S, 2009 Philadelphia, and 2006 Fleer Ultra

2012 R&S, 2009 Philadelphia, and 2006 Fleer Ultra
Opened three boxes - one new and two older - recently.

First the new - Rookies and Stars

Numbered to 249 - Veteran - Nate Washington

Rookie to 249 - T.Y. Hilton

Team Pennants - Detroit Lions and New England Patriots

Player Pennant - Eli Manning

For inserts, perhaps the most notable thing is that both of the first two packs contained Brian Cushing "Greatest Hits" - seriously. Was not a good start.

And then pack three was much better because it contained the first of 4 "hits" and a very nice hit it was:

Trent Richardson Rookie Photo Shoot Slide Show autograph # 12/50

Pack 4 had the second hit:

Alston Jeffries Rookies Materials - numbered to 249

Third hit:

Brian Quick Red Dragon materials (whatever they call them) - 31/199

Final Hit and second auto:

Alfred Morris - 407/999. Sure, he has potential, but /999 definitely deserves a BOO!

There were several True Blue including another Alfred Morris.

Onto the older: 2009 Philadelphia

Jumbo - Dick Butkis - nice black and white photo on this one. Pretty awesome looking.

Minis - nothing much of note - Brian Cushing was probably the most notable but no cars, politicians, or trains (BOO!)

Cheers for the auto - always good to pull a P.C. item and that is exactly what I did with the auto being Dallas Clark which enters my Iowa collection

Memorabilia - Plexico Burress (red) and Vincent Jackson (white)

2006 Fleer Ultra

Amazing to see some of the players they had "insert" cards for - David Carr "Ultrastars" - really?

Hits:

Two memorabilia:

Ultra Stars Tom Brady

Kings of Defense - Jason Taylor

Lucky 13 Rookie - Matt Leinhart

no autographs but at least the memorabilia cards were of good players. The rookies were pretty sorry though.

Also at the LCS where I picked up the older boxes I picked up 11 autographs and 1 Eagles insert I needed for $30

For the Eagles P.C. - Ryan Moats Topps Turkey Red - numbered to 199 and nice looking card.

Steve Smith, USC 2007 Topps Draft Picks and Prospecs - debated whether to get this one - he stunk for the Eagles - in the end I noted that he was great one year for the Giants and is still young enough that he might do something else with the Rams so figured would pick it up for cheap

For the Iowa P.C.:

Robert Gallery Upper Deck rookie auto (Oakland Raiders uniform).

Some offensive linemen whose full name I can't remember - his first name is Eric. Its a nice Press Pass auto though.

For the Clemson P.C.

Two in Clemson uniforms from 2007 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects: Chansi Stuckey and Gaines Adams (R.I.P.)

Random pickups because I liked them and they were cheap.

Tavaris Jackson - Press Pass from Alabama A&M - got to love those FCS autos.

Akili Smith Oregon Ducks - Press Pass from 1999. Weird to see a high NFL draft pick actually sign his name legibly and completely. That alone was worth the low purchase price. A nice looking card actually, but a chilling reminder of what could have happened to the Eagles.

Ray Edwards Purdue Boilermakers - a Press Pass Red Ink Autograph

Chris Chambers Wisconsin Badgers Topps 2001 - liked the design on these

There was one more I can't remember Nothing very exciting though.

RE: 2012 R&S, 2009 Philadelphia, and 2006 Fleer Ultra
Nice richardson slide show. Ahh akili smith, the bane of my existence

RE: 2012 R&S, 2009 Philadelphia, and 2006 Fleer Ultra
nice dalton
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK