`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the current status on selling? Please read....
09-06-2012, 12:05 PM
What is the current status on selling? Please read....
Today, I was going to add $9 to my account for a 1 month opg. I always keep $5 in my balance for any paypal/cash deals, so I always add my OPG cost on top so I still have $5 after the OPG purchase. Today, I have my $5 balance, and I can't add any funds to make my balance $14. I then went to the FAQ's and under selling it states that selling is not currently available through the trade tool. So I was guessing that's why I couldn't add more funds into my account. The part that is confusing me is that when you are in the trade tool with another member, the "add cash" option IS still there and working. And I also see that people are still offering cards for sale in the forums. So what is the current final say for selling? Can we still make a sale through the forums/trade tool without having a balance to cover the 5% for a closed deal? Even though it states that selling is currently unavailable through the trade tool in the help section? Any help on this would be appreciated. -- Bill

[Image: 0HDae.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: What is the current status on selling? Please read....
"Can we still make a sale through the forums/trade tool without having a balance to cover the 5% for a closed deal?"

yes.

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
truthfully, one leads to the other
09-08-2012, 01:44 AM
You can still make the sale, but you can't show the cash on the trade screen. If you "add cash" on the trade, it will make the "send offer/send counteroffer" link unavailable, and will put the message up top to add funds to your account.

The only way to do it is to have the cash amount agreed upon through PM or trade comments.

I have a trader that I used to do this with when the Cash trades couldn't leave feedback, so he started using a dummy card on his side, then agreeing on the cash amount through comments.

This change seemed to happen in the last 2-3 weeks because I wass able to add funds before that.

Ken

CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]
09-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Thanks guys, I just wanted to be sure we could still make a sale and not get banned from the forums since it states that selling is currently unavailable in the help section.

[Image: 0HDae.png]