`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Cowboy autos.

Looking for Cowboy autos.
Looking for cowboys autos. witten, ware, romo, staubach, etc...
i mainly collect basketball so i don't have football to offer in return, but if you want bball i've got you covered. willing to pay if price is right as well.

RE: Looking for Cowboy autos.
(09-06-2012, 11:28 AM)ninjoker Wrote: Looking for cowboys autos. witten, ware, romo, staubach, etc...
i mainly collect basketball so i don't have football to offer in return, but if you want bball i've got you covered. willing to pay if price is right as well.
I have a 2011 predtige letterman auto if you are interested , it's listed in my ORG.

Let me know .
(09-06-2012, 01:19 PM)Hoop8732 Wrote: I have a 2011 predtige letterman auto if you are interested , it's listed in my ORG.

Let me know .
Sorry forgot , it's a demarco Murray

cool but i'd like to get in a cowboys uniform.

Do you have anything high end? I got a dez bryant rc auto, plus I also have a wade/james/bosh matrix rc if you have something comparable

check my org or bucket. might be interested in the dez if you see something you want. not really interested in the heatsome unless for tradebait.

(09-06-2012, 11:28 AM)ninjoker Wrote: Looking for cowboys autos. witten, ware, romo, staubach, etc...
I have quite a few cards that your looking for in my organize. Take a look and lmk

http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc39...reynolds1/

I will ship your cards in a bubble mailer. I expect the same in return.
Also, I travel for work and can ship on Saturdays only.

i saw the witten auto in your bucket but not organize. interested in it as well as one of the demarco murray autos. saw the romo, but i'd rather just have a single auto. not sure if i missed anything else. lmk what you may want in my org. witten especially.

(09-06-2012, 09:25 PM)jameyreynolds Wrote: I have quite a few cards that your looking for in my organize. Take a look and lmk