`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail thiefs

RE: Mail thiefs
(09-05-2012, 08:28 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: I have yes one time it was a trade from someone in pa, it had a d/c and it said delivered however it was not in my mailbox. Let me guess they got you too? And I under estimated how forgiving my 2 loyal traders would react they acted like perfect adults. I guess it helps to when you actually show proof that your not trying to get over on them so guys you know who you are thanks fro being great sports! The next time anyone sees some hoodlum by mailboxes looking suspicious do me a favor and shoot or throw a nice hard puck at them.
Had a few problems so I went to a locked mailbox.

Sorry to hear about the @$$holes that did this. Hopefully, your 2 traders will understand and you guys can work something out. Best of luck!!

(09-05-2012, 04:43 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: I always do to this is the first time literally first freaking time I had ever left mail in the box god im angry
I mainly go to the PO because it gives the trader a PVI sticker with the time and date clearly on the label. Though theft is another reason if people knew what was being sent. I wonder if it could be someone that knows you send cards thorough the mail...I wonder if you could set them up with a camera on the mail box(from a window in the house..or if a neighbor may have seen something...hope someone catches the bag of feminine product

What a rough situation. I personally only use the mailboxes on the street, or go to the PO. I think here in Canada they would just look at your outgoing mail and think "GTFO and g to the PO!" Haha! I am glad to hear that the situation is understood by your traders. Sorry that it happened, and I hope that justice is served swiftly!

Randi

Well apparently I found out this morning someone went around the neighborhood last night bashing mail boxes too freaking idiots