`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Baseball Cards Magazine Cards

Baseball Cards Magazine Cards
I bought a few boxes of random cards and found these in them (along with others but nobody of note).

[Image: bcm005.jpg]

[Image: bcm006.jpg]

I can't for the life of me find these in org. I know that means they were either unlicensed, or very insignificant (although some pretty small time sets are all over org). Since they were right in baseball cards magazine I would think they were licensed. Sheffield is number 14 and Griffey 63. Anyone else ever come across these and know how to locate them in org if they do exist there?
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: Baseball Cards Magazine Cards
I have a lot of these. They are not in the ORG. Unlicensed I believe. They came in Baseball Card Magazine and Sports Collector's Digest from the years 1986-1993.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I would love the griffey if you want to trade it.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(09-05-2012, 03:54 PM)bman12 Wrote: I would love the griffey if you want to trade it.
PM Sent

I still have several. They came in sheets inserted into the magazine, and you had to cut them out.

I have tons of those - that had several sets that are pretty cool
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(09-05-2012, 04:40 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: I have tons of those - that had several sets that are pretty cool
Ya I have about 10 of the ones like above, a few that are dual portrait Rookies from 1990, and one of Greg Vaughn that mimics the 52 Topps set but instead of a photo it is a drawing.

(09-05-2012, 03:47 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: I bought a few boxes of random cards and found these in them (along with others but nobody of note).

I can't for the life of me find these in org. I know that means they were either unlicensed, or very insignificant (although some pretty small time sets are all over org). Since they were right in baseball cards magazine I would think they were licensed. Sheffield is number 14 and Griffey 63. Anyone else ever come across these and know how to locate them in org if they do exist there?
I have a few uncut 3 card panels plus Topps magazine in the early 90's had cards.
[Image: KGcardpanel2.jpg]
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered