`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lebron James Precious Metal Gems Red 6/150 Just Pulled!!!!!

RE: Lebron James Precious Metal Gems Red 6/150 Just Pulled!!!!!
(09-06-2012, 11:14 AM)bengu Wrote: What a waste of money for anyone to spend that much on a LeBron James card. Complete joke. Where are the MJ's!?
theres a red one 100/150 on ebay right now of jordan, bin for 3K, 10 offers so far no takers.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

This is a 2011-12 product? Why so soon?

You see the Jordan Big Man on Court?
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

yeah, and the jambalaya!!!!!

I cant wait to get my box! I waited long for a product with lebron and Michael autos
collecting lebron james kevin durant and micheal jodan

Jordan PMG Green /10 just pulled by Paul on another site, sick hit, and congrats!!!!!

I know the person who traded for this card. Can't say who because the person asked to not say, so I will respect his wish. He traded a 6 box case of Fleer Retro to get that card.

At the price of the case now, one sold for about $3,600 I think? Not sure if that was a good idea. But then again, the Jordan Blue 23/50 sold for $20,000.00, so the Lebron was probably a killer deal. Unless of course the case he traded off contains a Jordan 1/1 buyback, or a Jordan PMG Green/10, or even the Lebron PMG Green/10 haha that would stink.

But yeah, that's an amazing card. The fact that there's 150 of them and having the jersey number is even more special. The higher the serial numbering, the better when you hit the jersey numbered card. Imagine having a RC from back in the day, 1998-99, and having the jersey #'d card out of 3500!!!
I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

I really really don't understand ....the retro fleer product is so ugly!! No design at all, it only remake the design again with some blur image of MJ, lebron etc. I think the price got so high because "SOMEONE" want the price going up and up, they bid the metal gem,high end insert (Fleer product only) in the unbelievable price, then Fleer retro come out, I know, this is abnormal!! Did you notice those protucts of Topps , for example first day issue, refractor's price don't raise too much, why? Upperdeck only bought the Fleer company but not Topps. Conclusion: I don't want to have those unofficial NBA product!!

I like the design of the set, but what's really putting me off (again) is the college jerseys and especially that they use the SAME FREAKIN PHOTOS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. All Upper Deck Rodman cards that have come out after they lost the NBA license feature one of only two different photos of him. It's cheap and it's stupid. AARGGH
UPDATE: here's a quick collage of the last few years' of Upper Deck Dennis Rodman basketball cards

[Image: rodhv.jpg]

Pure garbage..... UD anticipated the huge release... quickly produced card designs.. using same phones... got a bunch of autos.. which took longer than expected, therefore the long wait time for release...

then they probably leaked some boxes & singles themselves... to dealers, so they can leak them on ebay & grab everybody's attention.... that's how people were able to list them for auction early... then a bunch of crazy bidders... run to ebay to put in bogus bids, raising the price... creating false demand, raising the price of SV, before the product is even released...

I'd be going crazy over this product, except non of the cards have the players in NBA uniforms or show NBA Team logos.. I'm done with college cards... only college cards I would want is the RC's of this year or last... forget the HOF college cards!!

nice to see MJ & Lebron autos... but come on... I WANT MY NBA UD & TOPPS BACK!!
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*