`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Great Start!!!

RE: Another Great Start!!!
(09-05-2012, 03:29 PM)rayeates Wrote: So a six-pack then? Yeah... I can drink your skinny butt under the table and back out again. I have drank 50+ on a couple of occasions. 12 is a slow Saturday night! Haha! Tongue

Randi
you gotta remember randi that that stuffs IMPORTED Tongue lol it's pricey down here! Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Very interested in the Franzen - check to see if you can find anything for it.

Thanks,
Nathan

Nice start to your new pc Randi.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Sweet additions Randi!!! The Yzerman RC is really nice. If you have any vintage rc you are looking to get lmk as my lcs has a bunch of nice ones I can pickup for you.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Nice pick ups for the PC!!!

(09-05-2012, 04:05 PM)madmack29 Wrote: Very interested in the Franzen - check to see if you can find anything for it.

Thanks,
Nathan
Thanks for the interest, Nate, but I could not find anything.

(09-05-2012, 07:16 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: Nice start to your new pc Randi.
Thank you, John! I was stoked when I saw it available from Greg, so I am very happy to have it!

(09-06-2012, 07:14 AM)pens1fan Wrote: Sweet additions Randi!!! The Yzerman RC is really nice. If you have any vintage rc you are looking to get lmk as my lcs has a bunch of nice ones I can pickup for you.
I am looking for most anyone that sticks out. Chelios, Fuhr, Barrasso, Moog, Messier, Bourque, Gartner, and of course... Gretzky, Lemieux, Roy, Lafleur, Dryden. You know... the ones that many people think they will never own! Haha! Let me know what you are able to come up with, and thanks for the great offer!

Randi
(09-06-2012, 08:35 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Nice pick ups for the PC!!!
Thanks a bunch, Brian!

Randi

Sweet Shot RCs are underrated IMO so I think that's a great place to start. Oh and that Franzen there's just a dang good looking card...

Oh and I almost forgot - you have to put together an anti-California joke sometime if that's how outside world sees Michigan. ; )
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(09-05-2012, 03:29 PM)rayeates Wrote: So a six-pack then? Yeah... I can drink your skinny butt under the table and back out again. I have drank 50+ on a couple of occasions. 12 is a slow Saturday night! Haha! Tongue

Randi
Unless beer is just your starter, it's a slow Tuesday...
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

looks like you had some nice trade happen, like the yzerman RC like you said its in very nice shape

(09-07-2012, 10:28 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Sweet Shot RCs are underrated IMO so I think that's a great place to start. Oh and that Franzen there's just a dang good looking card...

Oh and I almost forgot - you have to put together an anti-California joke sometime if that's how outside world sees Michigan. ; )
I like the Sweet Shots cards, but the RC's can use some ink on them! Haha! Can't wait until I start getting in more of the mail that I have coming to me!

"Anti-California joke, huh? Meh... it's too hot to deal..."
"Gerald!"
"What... whadya want, Gladys? I'm doing something here!"
"Well what are you doing?"
"What does it matter... what do you want?"
"Well who are you talking to? Are they coming in or are you boys just going to sit on the veranda? Do you want lemonade?"
"What does it matter who I'm talking to? And yes we would like some lemonade."
"Well we don't have any so I will have to go to the store."
"What the hell? Then why did you offer it?"
"It's hot out and I thought you boys would like some lemonade. Oh, and while you are there you will have to remember to renew your prescription. Your constipation will not fix itself if you don't take care of it!"
"Dammit, Gladys! You don't need to be shouting all over the bloody neighborhood that my bowels are inept! What the hell is wrong with you?"
"It's not like everyone doesn't know already, Gerald! Are you going or what?"
"For crying out loud, woman! Who have you been talking with? Fine! I'll go to the damn store!"
"Well don't forget your prescription!"
"I wish the doctor would prescribe me a roll of duct-tape for your big mouth! Probably have to use hot rivets to keep that thing shut!"
"Oh be nice, and let me know when you are going to the store. What are you going for again?"
"I have to fill my prescription! Don't you listen to me, woman? Besides, it's hot out... do you want lemonade?"
"You know that you can't have lemonade because of your ulcers. But you should pick up some cranberry juice at the store. It's good for your bladder."
"Okay, hun! I'll get some cranberry juice. Is there anything else?"
"I don't know, do you need to refill your prescription?"
"I don't think so... probably not."
"Okay, Sweetie, I will see you later."
"I'm not going yet, I have company."
"Well who are you talking to? It's hot out... do you boys want lemonade?"

And so is life in California! Tongue
(09-07-2012, 10:41 PM)wickabee Wrote: Unless beer is just your starter, it's a slow Tuesday...
Haha! You got me there, Tyson! Release the Kraken!!! ...and Coke!
(09-08-2012, 11:57 PM)afff Wrote: looks like you had some nice trade happen, like the yzerman RC like you said its in very nice shape
Very nice indeed! Thanks for the compliment!

Randi