`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andrew Luck MOJO from WalMart Hanger!

RE: Andrew Luck MOJO from WalMart Hanger!
what do the $14.99 hangers look like ?

I've seen the $4.98 ones and the $9.99 box ones but never seen a $14.99 one.

(09-06-2012, 07:13 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: what do the $14.99 hangers look like ?

I've seen the $4.98 ones and the $9.99 box ones but never seen a $14.99 one.
They're just like the 9.99 ones, but if you look at the very top right of the box, next to the hole punch, it says "includes one jumbo rookie relic card" ... and the jersey is included inside in the cello pack, about two-thirds of the way through.

I busted five other ones prior to hitting the Luck, and got AJ Jenkins, Ryan Tannehill, Nick Toon (X2) and Michael Egnew ... so, for about $135 plus tax (nine total hangers), I got nine rookie jersey "hits," including Luck and Tannehill.

No autos, but not bad — also got 2 base Luck RCs and two RGIIIs, plus some of the PP inserts of both.

what's this fake Luck report? have a link? I haven't heard about it?
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

(09-06-2012, 10:26 PM)Magnifico21 Wrote: what's this fake Luck report? have a link? I haven't heard about it?
Not Luck specifically, just referring to the news on the home page of the web site about that guy in Florida that got busted for selling fake jerseys to the card companies.