`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Ugh, I hate my dreams...

OT: Ugh, I hate my dreams...
Maybe it was because I spent the most time on Beckett yesterday than I have in the last couple of months, but I ended up having a dream last night about breaking a box of some cards. I don't know the brand, don't know the product, don't know the year. From what I can remember, the cards were pretty cool looking and they weren't from any product I've ever seen. But why do I hate my dreams? Oh, maybe because in my dreams I pulled a Kobe AU and a Jordan AU in the box. Not a dual, but two completely different cards. The Jordan was some die cut card and for whatever reason, the sticker was hanging half way off, kind of like that part of the sticker wasn't sticky anymore. lol. Now, the only reason why I would want to pull those is in hopes of trading them to someone for a LOT of cards I need/want, and/or selling them so that I can buy a lot of cards I need/want. But it really makes me want to break some boxes, but it also makes me wish I could fully remember the designs of the cards to keep an eye out for them. Smile

Anyone ever have some crazy card dreams?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: OT: Ugh, I hate my dreams...
Ya man, I think we need to seek therapy. I have a dream with cards in it about once a month :S
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Lol must be a sign! I have a few high end unique Pistons autos I'd gladly trade for a Kobe auto..

(09-05-2012, 08:32 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Ya man, I think we need to seek therapy. I have a dream with cards in it about once a month :S
lol. It would be therapy I'd have to be dragged to. Smile As I pay off credit cards, and I finish paying off other monthly payment type bills/collections, want to know the FIRST thing I think about doing with that extra money? Cards. Smile For instance, I'm currently paying for personal training while I'm trying to get back into athlete type shape (I've come far, still have much further to go) and that contract ends in December. I kind of already have plans for that $60 a month. That could easily get me a box every other month. lol. But in reality, I'm probably just going to keep paying off more things because I think I'd rather become debt free and buy a house. Why? So I can stop putting money into rent and it going nowhere. Oh, yeah, and because the payments will likely be less than what I'm paying now which would give me more money for cards and since my credit will be good my credit limits may go up so I can get more cards. Smile I also need to work harder so I can be looked at for promotions, which would hopefully give me raises, which would be more money for cards. lol.

i have those dreams where youre opening a box and its like a hot box with several mojo hits, i wake up and wish it was real lol.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

It doesn't hurt to dream Smile

My dream is getting stuck with all these Detroit cards I have, heck nobody collects them anymore Wink
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(09-05-2012, 11:18 PM)shezdoni Wrote: My dream is getting stuck with all these Detroit cards I have, heck nobody collects them anymore Wink
lol. Oh hush, you know you can easily send them my way. Smile

Many pro athletes use positive control dream thearapy...just like this. You should buy a box.

I have to say though I have collected cards since I was a kid with few breaks in the hobby... and I have never had a dream about pulling a card from a pack. Maybe I should.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(09-06-2012, 10:43 AM)got watcha want Wrote: Many pro athletes use positive control dream thearapy...just like this. You should buy a box.

I have to say though I have collected cards since I was a kid with few breaks in the hobby... and I have never had a dream about pulling a card from a pack. Maybe I should.
lol. I had another dream a few weeks ago where I was walking up to what I remember as a news stand in an airport or something and they had loose packs standing up on a shelf (like books). I don't remember opening them, but I remember trying to buy as many as I could.

I had another dream, probably the same night as the previous one, where I was at what seemed like an LCS because there were cards in cases, but there wasn't anyone watching over the booth. lol. I didn't take anything, but in my dream I was tempted.

If I had the money to buy a box right now, I definitely would, especially since some places have Labor Day sales still going on. However, I think I'm going to save up and try to get some for Christmas. Smile