`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kobe bryant donruss elite auto

RE: Kobe bryant donruss elite auto
no i meant the "24" sticker. it seems it can. that would worry me. BUT call panini! they are the ONLY ones to know!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

i believe the card is real, but its still unknown if it was from a promo or from a convention. The 2 year old thread has people saying they pulled it from a pack. Im not sure when elite was released if they had kobe's contract, these could have been added and were never mentioned on the checklist they provided to beckett, wich is why its not in their database. I think you paid an average price for the auto, probably over paid less then $20 but its no big deal. I would guess that 200 beckett value would be a fair guide price.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(09-05-2012, 11:57 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: i believe the card is real, but its still unknown if it was from a promo or from a convention. The 2 year old thread has people saying they pulled it from a pack. Im not sure when elite was released if they had kobe's contract, these could have been added and were never mentioned on the checklist they provided to beckett, wich is why its not in their database. I think you paid an average price for the auto, probably over paid less then $20 but its no big deal. I would guess that 200 beckett value would be a fair guide price.
I purchased the card for $125. Fair purchase price?
(09-05-2012, 11:57 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: i believe the card is real, but its still unknown if it was from a promo or from a convention. The 2 year old thread has people saying they pulled it from a pack. Im not sure when elite was released if they had kobe's contract, these could have been added and were never mentioned on the checklist they provided to beckett, wich is why its not in their database. I think you paid an average price for the auto, probably over paid less then $20 but its no big deal. I would guess that 200 beckett value would be a fair guide price.
I just got off the phone with Panini and they have verified that it is indeed a real authentic card. Apparently it was not supposed to be autographed but when it ended up being autographed they had to verify its authenticity without the typical wording, as the card already had all the wording on the back. There answer for that was the gold "24" sticker. The next question would be... Unique story/RARE = bigger value??

(09-05-2012, 11:59 AM)skywalker Wrote: I purchased the card for $125. Fair purchase price?

I just got off the phone with Panini and they have verified that it is indeed a real authentic card. Apparently it was not supposed to be autographed but when it ended up being autographed they had to verify its authenticity without the typical wording, as the card already had all the wording on the back. There answer for that was the gold "24" sticker. The next question would be... Unique story/RARE = bigger value??
I would say Yes if authenticated by BGS. Otherwise it's just a story.

no it wont be worth more. its still going to be worth less than most because most people are NOT going to call and verify! you should get it graded and then yes!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Get it authenticated by JSA or BGS and don't get it graded... the grade that the autograph would recieve would not be a increase in value, but a decrease if you resold it.

It is authentic IMO.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!