`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moving items out of "Recently Traded"
09-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Moving items out of "Recently Traded"
Obviously its easy enough to delete a card that you only had one of, then traded it. Send it to trash and be done.

But let's say I have 2 Mantle rookies and I trade one. The card now appears both in the original folder I had it in and now in "recently traded". If I go into the "recently traded" folder and send the Mantle to trash, it will also delete the one I still have left. If I try to move it to that original folder, it says I already have that card in the folder, and won't allow the move.

My "Recently Traded" folder is starting to get out of hand, because I can't do anything with most of the cards. Any help?

Thanks!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2012, 05:54 AM
RE: Moving items out of "Recently Traded"
You have to have the "Show Tags" option selected in order for this to work. You can find this button right beside the "Send To Trash" button. Select this and then you will see the name of the collection that each card is in appear below the Card Description. When you want to remove a card from only one of the collections that it is in, simply click on the little "x," beside the name of the group, in the Tag that you wan to get rid of. Simple fix. Any other Org. issues, just ask! Best wishes!

Randi

Jaroslav Halak-254/727=34.9%
Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
09-05-2012, 09:31 AM
What Randi said is the easiest option.

Other option is to send the card temporarily to trash - this 'scrubs' away all associated collections, then move it back into your original collection. If you have a lot of cards in your recently traded that all belong back in the same collection, this might be faster as you can do this in bulk instead of having to click the little x one card at a time.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.
09-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Awesome, thanks guys!

And CEO, any chance you need some Prior cards? I used to own a shop and bought a small lot when he was on the comeback trail, still have them if interested....

09-12-2012, 08:34 AM
Yeah - If they're marked as wants in my org I would be interested

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.