Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where m Bip Robetrs fans?

Where m Bip Robetrs fans?
Who else is fan of the Bip Robers?

I got 24 cards, need more of him thogh

RE: Where m Bip Robetrs fans?
(09-04-2012, 07:12 PM)biprobertsfan Wrote: Who else is fan of the Bip Robers?

Im not really sure if youre kidding, but you wont find any bip roberts in modern sets. Unless theres one that actually makes an insert of him. His cards dont cost much so I guess their easy to find, even moreso because he played in the days when baseball cards were produced massively.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Is biprobertsfan actually Bip Roberts?
Kepler

(09-06-2012, 01:59 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Is biprobertsfan actually Bip Roberts?
I actually thought that too LMAO

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(09-06-2012, 01:59 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Is biprobertsfan actually Bip Roberts?
Probably not since even Bip Roberts could probably spell his own name correctly.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

After perusing post history, I can confidently and comfortably say that this is my favorite Beckett user. Ever. Especially the one where you inquire about Bip Roberts cards in a 2012 Finest box break. Awesome.

(09-06-2012, 04:24 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: After perusing post history, I can confidently and comfortably say that this is my favorite Beckett user. Ever. Especially the one where you inquire about Bip Roberts cards in a 2012 Finest box break. Awesome.
I saw that post too lol

(09-04-2012, 07:12 PM)biprobertsfan Wrote: Who else is fan of the Bip Robers?

I have a 2013 Topps Flashback Green parallel #'d to 150.

interested?
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I don't want to brag, but I have 31 different Bip Roberts cards, including his RC
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

prob my fav rip card

BEATS MODE before mat kemp tryed to steel from him

ondalay ondalay erriba riba!!! taco tuesday man at the park

I have a 2013 Topps Flashback Green parallel #'d to 150.

interested?
[/quote]

was he in that set?

http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smilies/huh.gif

i need new cheklist of his cards

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)