`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expanding my horizons

Expanding my horizons
For the past few years, the only players I've been collecting are Eduardo Nunez and Robinson Cano. I have many cards from each of these players and I'm thinking of starting a new player collection. Last year, I opened a few boxes of 2010 Bowman Chrome. I got a few autos but one stood out to me. It was one of the very few cards that I got from a pack that I didn't want to trade. It's been over a year and I just never wanted to trade it! The card is a Francisco Lindor blue refractor auto /199. It's an awesome looking card and since I always wanted to keep it, why not start a new PC?! Also, I don't know too much about him, but I do know he is a very young prospect in the Indians system. Do any Indians fans or anybody else know how promising he is?

I'm looking to trade for anything of his so let me know what you guys have and I'll send some offers...or you can send me offers. Thanks, and here's the only card I have of his.

[Image: lindor.jpg]
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

RE: Expanding my horizons
He was the No. 1 Indians prospect at the beginning of the year. He remains at or near the top of the heap. He's only 18. I'd say he's a good pick of a guy to collect. His high end stuff won't be cheap since he's relatively well known, but you should be able to do ok for the most part. Good luck!

Here's a few things to check out:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/11723...2012-start

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/11723...2012-start

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/12226...sco-lindor

http://www.baseball-reference.com/minors...ndor000fra

[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I have this card:

I absolutely love these, I had it listed on ebay but decided to hold on to it when no one made me an offer I couldn't refuse. So it would take quite a bit for me to part with it, I was looking to sell but would trade for the right card or cards, either Cardinals or stuff I could easily move. Let me know if you're interested. Also have this Nunez while we're at it:

[Image: TierOneNunez.jpg]
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

(09-04-2012, 09:54 PM)dlcarst Wrote: I have this card:

I absolutely love these, I had it listed on ebay but decided to hold on to it when no one made me an offer I couldn't refuse. So it would take quite a bit for me to part with it, I was looking to sell but would trade for the right card or cards, either Cardinals or stuff I could easily move. Let me know if you're interested. Also have this Nunez while we're at it:

[Image: TierOneNunez.jpg]
I already have that Nunez and all his other Tier One autos. Think I have about 90% of his autos that are #d /25 and higher. On the other hand, that Lindor is beautiful! Check my org to see if I have anything for it. Don't have any Ozzie's but I might have some Cardinals. Also willing to add some cash in a deal. Let me know, thanks.
Also making sigs

Anybody else have any Lindors?
Also making sigs

I traded my Lindor auto to RogerRabbit early this year. Not sure whether he still has it, but he collects Indians and is a good dude to deal with. Worth giving him a look.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*