`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Johansen rc value

Ryan Johansen rc value
Hoping somone can help me try and determine the value of my Ryan Johansen rookie card.

I have a 2011-12 Panini Titanium rc */19 (very short print), and of course there is no value on the online guide because it is so short printed.

There is a value for Cody Hodgson */19, and that is $350.

Just wondering if anything thinks that the Johansen is worth near that?
WADE BOGGS #26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Ryan Johansen rc value
Maybe half.

Basically I would go check out other sites where you can buy it and average out the prices which will give you a fair market value but every person is different and has a different take on fair market value

Johansen has some good hobby value, I would think a little more than half, probably $200 (which is pretty much half.. ha ha), but that would be probably the High BV, which I would think puts the cash value at $125-150... but, who knows.. you could throw it up on ebay for $400 and see what happens.

I did that with a 01-02 Kovalchuk Titanium RC /17 and got way more than I ever thought possible

Nice card, by the way
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

Even though he was drafted 4th in the 2010 draft he really has not proved his worth yet....so many pay big money for some that may never reach their potential ...so if you ask me toss a coin....I do my research when it comes to young talent...many others have money to throw away and it does not matter to them...he has potential but I don't see it happening any time soon where he is...just my opinion...

His biggest drawback is that he plays for Columbus and that will always keep his prices down.