`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 tier one redemption...still waiting!!!!

2011 tier one redemption...still waiting!!!!
I turned in two redemptions last year for this 2011 product and they still show pending.....anybody else in this boat? What the he!! is topps doing? One of them is a jersey card for crying out loud!

one year later and no cards yet.....they offered me replacements but I dont want to replace these, I loved both of the cards they were going to send!
www.cardboardglory.com - Sortable checklists and other interesting hobby info

RE: 2011 tier one redemption...still waiting!!!!
Some redemptions take up to 3 years, so just sit back, and relax Smile
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

You would think as big as the company is they would have things more together and get them out faster six months was the shortest I've waited for them to send one
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

Is the jersey for Rickey Henderson? I had one outstanding, so I replaced it and they sent me a Mantle bat instead...a decent trade if you ask me.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

thats pretty impressive for a replacement....no the jersey is a Sandberg...I am a Cubs fan too.
www.cardboardglory.com - Sortable checklists and other interesting hobby info

Dont feel bad I am still sitting here waiting on 6 or 7 redemptions One is an Ozzie Smith it would be my first Ozzie auto
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(09-03-2012, 05:48 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Is the jersey for Rickey Henderson? I had one outstanding, so I replaced it and they sent me a Mantle bat instead...a decent trade if you ask me.
That is an amazing trade up!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

i just got my 1st 2012 bowman platinum one in the mail this weekend. and 2 others are marked as shipped.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Waiting on 8 autograph redemptions from 2011 Topps Heritage Minors.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

i have a redemption i put in last november still pending, i would love the card (dual auto jake skole and kellin deglan) both prospects for the rangers, but what random card would i get for it? lol also since we'reo n the subject i randomly got a panini redemption from '10 (that i had given up hope of ever getting anything) of Jenni Finch but instead of the red version (/399) they sent me the blue version (/99) so thats cool...even though i dunno anything about softball lol
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]