`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you know about these?

what do you know about these?
i have a binder full of these do they have any vaule? beckett says n/a they are 1991 magic motion trivia cards.also have a magizine with them.Photobucket
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: what do you know about these?
Hope or I throw them away all the time.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

this is the book that was with it the photos inside are really nice.Photobucket

They are essentially worthless, I have tons of those. I use them to fill half-empty rows of cards in my storage boxes so they don't slide around.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I am not trying to go against the grain or anything here. I agree that they may essentially be worthless but those things were the best. Were they not the things that you would get at the bottom of the large slurpee at 7-Eleven right around 1989 or so? The book may have just been purchased and just stored with the rest. Are they of the size where they may fit at the bottom of a very large slurpee?
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I use to pull those in packs of score back when cards were affordable to 10 year olds. Those are just like the hologram stickers upper deck use to put in their packs about the same time...ahhhhh the good ol days
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

thanks for the memories - Yes, they came from Score cards. My brother and I used to stacks of them and throw them at each other!!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(09-03-2012, 09:03 PM)daddys lil all star Wrote: I use to pull those in packs of score back when cards were affordable to 10 year olds. Those are just like the hologram stickers upper deck use to put in their packs about the same time...ahhhhh the good ol days
lol glad i could bring back some of the good ol days and the mems to go with them .I wish card prices were the same now.