`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roger Staubach Auto from trusted source, how to get it certified?

Roger Staubach Auto from trusted source, how to get it certified?
I have a real good friend who has a plaque with a picture of Roger Staubach with what I believe to be a real autograph. The problem is it has those brass mounting screws through the photo, one at each corner, and thus if it is ever removed the photo will have 4 holes. My friend wants $25 for it, but I was thinking I would offer him $20, but after that how can I get that signature certified? send the whole thing in or remove the picture and remount when it is done? I am new to this autograph stuff and just a month back into the hobby in general, so I am trying to protect myself, and make a good investment. I am thinking that certified this is a $125-150 piece.

Thanks ahead of time!
FB PC: Priest Holmes, Tony Gonzalez, Derrick Thomas, Chiefs
BB PC: Whit Merrifield, Salvador Perez, George Brett, Royals

RE: Roger Staubach Auto from trusted source, how to get it certified?
(09-03-2012, 02:20 AM)jarmll Wrote: I have a real good friend who has a plaque with a picture of Roger Staubach with what I believe to be a real autograph. The problem is it has those brass mounting screws through the photo, one at each corner, and thus if it is ever removed the photo will have 4 holes. My friend wants $25 for it, but I was thinking I would offer him $20, but after that how can I get that signature certified? send the whole thing in or remove the picture and remount when it is done? I am new to this autograph stuff and just a month back into the hobby in general, so I am trying to protect myself, and make a good investment. I am thinking that certified this is a $125-150 piece.

Thanks ahead of time!
PSA authenticates just about anything. Got a few cool things authenticated from them. Got a mini helmet auto of Troy Aikman done by them recently that I gave to my Dad for Xmas. Can be pricy though but they do just about everything you can think of. Here's a link so you can check it out.

http://www.psacard.com/services/
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: Roger Staubach Auto from trusted source, how to get it certified?
With the damage idk if its worth authenticating. You can pick them up for between 60-80 already psa/dna authenticated.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS