`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail Day...RANT!!! :-z grrrr

Mail Day...RANT!!! :-z grrrr
So i got 6 Gronkowski cards in the mail today from various sellers. 2 of the 6 are damaged. One had a HUGE crease across the back of it that at first glance i didnt notice because i was in dim light. I noticed after i had left positive feedback! Then even worse i got a patch card in the mail with 1 fuzzy front left corner, 3-4 deep scratches that took the picture right off on the back, and to top it all off where the patch was put in the card it is seperating!....right along the edge so the card is basically splitting in half. Im so so so sick of getting damaged cards from ebay sellers who sell this stuff either knowing it is damaged or not taking the time to better observe the card before listing/selling/shipping. I think most of these guys just list the card knowing that its damaged. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Just had to vent. The first card didnt cost much but the 2nd one cost some and was really sweet.

However i did get my 2010 Topps Chrome Red Refractor /25 in the mail and that was MINT ...and it should be considering i paid over $100 for it
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

RE: Mail Day...RANT!!! :-z grrrr
sorry dude..i hate it when that happens
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

The patch card sounds like it has been tampered with.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(09-01-2012, 11:41 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: The patch card sounds like it has been tampered with.
That's what I was thinking. This same thing has been happening to me more and more lately. The last one was a letter auto for my Broyles nameplate. Like you I was pissed and this was the final straw going to just leave a neg rather then ask why they shipped it knowing it was damaged. Even if they didn't know they should have. It arrived in a top loader with no sleeve and was half way out of the loader when I opened it. In the last month alone I've had 2 or 3. The others I tried to work things out with the seller and in the end had to open a case and return the card to get my paypal. Bummer man hope things get better but seems to me like ebay is getting full of careless people lately. I don't care if it's base cards I ship it secure in a sleeve toploader and team bag with something around it to protect it.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

yeah one of the cards i got today came in a bubble mailer but the guy forgot to seal the mailer. You know how bubble mailers have that piece you rip off so that the sticky strip can fold over and stick shut....that was still on it and the envelope was wide open. I have no idea how the card did not fall out and get lost in the mail...it was /99 too

(09-02-2012, 12:08 AM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Bummer man hope things get better but seems to me like ebay is getting full of careless people lately.
Unfortunately that's what happens when a business alienates the bulk of its best sellers to the point that they give up and leave and then tries to fill the void left behind by offering no listing fees. The lack of fees has given a lot of people carte blanche to throw everything and anything up and care very little about the results. It also has brought many people who just don't know any better out of hiding.

(09-02-2012, 01:46 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: Unfortunately that's what happens when a business alienates the bulk of its best sellers to the point that they give up and leave and then tries to fill the void left behind by offering no listing fees. The lack of fees has given a lot of people carte blanche to throw everything and anything up and care very little about the results. It also has brought many people who just don't know any better out of hiding.
I guess i dont follow...explain....sometimes i can be slow....im assuming the "business" is ebay.....but how did they alienate their best sellers and who were their best sellers?