`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WTT 2009 Topps Matthew Stafford rare red auto

WTT 2009 Topps Matthew Stafford rare red auto
I have a 2009 topps certified Matt Stafford rare red auto Rookie Premire for trade for something cool in Autograph Yankees,Redskins,Celtics or Notre Dame players also I'm looking for a Derrick Rose auto also for my grandson

I cannot add picture to post I don't know what I'm doing wrong but if you need a picture PM me maybe I can send the picture thru email.

http://s1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii49...e9f035.jpg

RE: WTT 2009 Topps Matthew Stafford rare red auto
(09-01-2012, 02:08 PM)zakthirty3 Wrote: I have a Matt Stafford rare red auto Rookie Premire for trade for something cool in Autograph Yankees,Redskins,Celtics or Notre Dame players also I'm looking for a Derrick Rose auto also for my grandson.
No Stafford fans?

I have what you are looking for if you have a scan...

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(09-02-2012, 08:11 PM)p18mann Wrote: I have what you are looking for if you have a scan...
I don't have a way to scan to my computer sorry but its a fresh pull from that year straight to loader. What did you have for a trade?

Sounds like a great card! Open offer sent for a couple of your other cards...

Its not that there are no Stafford collectors its the card you have, there are so many fakes out there that about 90% are skeptical/shy away from them.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

I can understand that to many would not trade with me since I'm new to site. But I have 4200+ feedback on ebay zak4040. I collect autos from my favorite teams so the Stafford it just a card I would like to get rid of for the right trade.

a scan is the only way I'd take a look at it ..... too many fake Rookie Premiers out there .....

I'd like to see it if possible, and this has no bearing if you are a "newb" or not ..... just throwing caution to the wind Wink

Well there is nothing that I can do at the moment about a scan but I pulled from pack 3 years ago but thanks for the interest

id be interested feel free to check me, maybe we can work something out if you're willing to negotiate
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75