`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beauty of a Hawpurr............

RE: Beauty of a Hawpurr............
1 pack and a harper auto..very nice...you gunna sell or hold on to it? would prolly fetch a nice price id guess..

(09-01-2012, 09:02 PM)jeterfan5128 Wrote: 1 pack and a harper auto..very nice...you gunna sell or hold on to it? would prolly fetch a nice price id guess..
I am really undecided as I know I should keep it, but have been spending way too much on crax lately and need to recoup some coin. Probably do a BIN for $500.00.

(09-01-2012, 09:38 PM)rippinwax Wrote: I am really undecided as I know I should keep it, but have been spending way too much on crax lately and need to recoup some coin. Probably do a BIN for $500.00.
My guess would be that it would sell pretty easy.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

Actually, I will take that BIN...

(09-01-2012, 09:38 PM)rippinwax Wrote: I am really undecided as I know I should keep it, but have been spending way too much on crax lately and need to recoup some coin. Probably do a BIN for $500.00.

if i were you id do like a ridiculous high BIN like maybe $1500 with the best offer option, you may be able to get more then $500 for it..or just a 7 day auction starting bid .99$ and let it roll...either way could possibly get more then $500..just my opinion...good luck with w.e you decide..very nice card

You are one lucky person with just one pack. Congratulations. I don't have half the luck buying a box. LOL.