`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what collecting is all about.....

RE: what collecting is all about.....
(09-01-2012, 08:09 PM)wickabee Wrote: I found out my 14 year old cousin is a huge Habs fan, so I sent him a few lower end cards and a JSY or two.

Now he's asking me about trading online and such. I just may turn him into one of us soon enough. Ha!
Good on you, Tyson! Great to hear that he actually knows about hockey, too... being a Habs fan and all! Get him on here and give him the pointers that have made you a great member of the community. Hopefully we will see him soon.

Randi

(09-01-2012, 08:44 PM)rayeates Wrote: Good on you, Tyson! Great to hear that he actually knows about hockey, too... being a Habs fan and all! Get him on here and give him the pointers that have made you a great member of the community. Hopefully we will see him soon.

Randi
Sarcasm and the wit of a five year old?
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

A supportive Parent gives a child's dreams a push to reality.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Great story. Glad to see the next generation getting excited about collecting.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

My oldest son is so funny. About 7 years ago i bought a Peter Stastny card that has a piece of the game boards in it. To me it isn't really worth anything, but a few months ago my son found it and now he takes it everywhere he goes...he thinks it's the coolest card ever!!!!!
WADE BOGGS #26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!