`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Paul Goldschmidt PC Thread

Paul Goldschmidt PC Thread
Showing off my collection, trying to add new stuff all the time. My wants are in my sig and if you can help please do!

2012 Finest - Almost have the Rainbow!

[Image: 5reht.jpg]
[Image: img002-2.jpg][Image: img001-2.jpg][Image: img004-1.jpg][Image: img003-2.jpg][Image: img008-1.jpg][Image: img009-1.jpg][Image: img005-1.jpg][Image: img006-1.jpg]
[Image: rr.jpg]
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: Paul Goldschmidt PC Thread
Nice collection!! Love the platinum auto jerseys.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Very nice! I considered collecting him last year when I pull his Bowman Chrome auto, but I started looking at the prices of his other autos at that time and said forget it.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

Very cool stuff! I have the 3 of his auto's myself. Watching the 2012 Chrome on ebay at moment not sure if I will pull the trigger though. Jealous of the Tier one /25. I hope he can start hitting bombs again.

Thanks guys, yeah jdberia he is trending right now for sure but isn't stopping me lol. Probably overpaying for a few of his cards but oh well, he is my main focus now so can afford to go for his stuff full force.

very nice collection you have there..i love rainbows they look awesome, very cool! keep it up!

Thanks man, if I can complete finest it will be my first complete rainbow!

Love the Goldschmidts!!! Very glad Lincecum's not pitching to him this series! In fact if he makes it in the HR derby next year he should really look into Lincecum to pitch for him. Wink

Very nice collection! You have only cards, or do you have memorabilia and such as well?
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(09-05-2012, 12:00 AM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: Love the Goldschmidts!!! Very glad Lincecum's not pitching to him this series! In fact if he makes it in the HR derby next year he should really look into Lincecum to pitch for him. Wink
Yeah he seems to really love him huh? lol
(09-05-2012, 12:20 AM)dbacks08 Wrote: Very nice collection! You have only cards, or do you have memorabilia and such as well?
Just cards for now but plan on getting a ball off the bay if I continue to have no luck at the games. Of course I have a shirt of him and I'm saving up for his jersey!