`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATED All 7 Boxes of Prime, All the scans...

RE: 4 Boxes of Prime, All the scans...
I have to take back what I said earlier about this product, The examples that were given before it was released didn't awe me. But now after I see some of the stuff that has come out I'm definitely a believer some really nice designs and card.

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

RE: 4 Boxes of Prime, All the scans...
Interested in the gardiner

RE: UPDATED All 7 Boxes of Prime, All the scans...
In my opinion you did not get a case hit if there is such a thing. You got some nice cards but no OMG cards by the looks of it. It all depends on how you fell how you did in the end.

(09-02-2012, 01:40 AM)rippinwax Wrote: In my opinion you did not get a case hit if there is such a thing. You got some nice cards but no OMG cards by the looks of it. It all depends on how you fell how you did in the end.
I feel really violated that I bought 7 of 8 and the 1 box the other guy bought when I went home to get money got the MoJo... aggg lol
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Sick stuff congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I do not know where you are getting "case hit" from as I have seen nothing on this product that says anything about case hits.

My guess is seeing as they usually hand package products like this that they try to get an even number of low numbered card per case such as 2 cards numbered /9 or less.

Great looking stuff! This product is hot!

It is selling like crazy here - especially the group breaks!

I see very few Genuine Letters pulled, even from a case...I'd definitely consider that the case hit from what I've seen.

Boy that St. Louis, Sakic, Datsyuk, (and Richards?!?) is nice
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(09-02-2012, 04:19 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: I see very few Genuine Letters pulled, even from a case...I'd definitely consider that the case hit from what I've seen.

Boy that St. Louis, Sakic, Datsyuk, (and Richards?!?) is nice
I donno, from what ive seen most cases have had 2 #/5-9 cards that are nice (Like my Nyqust & Hartnell) then a awesome /4-1 that is just like DAYYYYUUUMMMM... I love my hits that ive pulled no doubt, but I would really love to see what was in that other box. Strange that my case didnt have any of the manufactured letter cards in it either, usually one or 2 of those in each break that ive watched. Although my case seemed to have more /10-/25's then most ive seen so maybe mine was just a well rounded break instead of some that have a few dud packs & the 3 #/9 or less cards.

Heres the breakdown:
1: /15's, 1: /10's, 1: /5's, 1: /13's, 1: /16's, 1: /8's, 7: /25's, 4 /50's

[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

I think you got the case hit in the Hartnell. That Hartnell is actually a 1 of 1. 8 letter in his last name and 1 card for each letter. Your "N" if 5 of 8 with is the 5th letter of his last name.

Other that than awesome stuff. Congrats on all the amazing cards. Wish I have the cash to open some.

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"