`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying/Trading Question

Buying/Trading Question
I found a card that I would like to obtain on Beckett. I haven't bought or traded on this site before. I would prefer to purchase the card, rather than trade for it. I attempted to fill out a trade with just cash added on my side and a message popped up that the seller doesn't accept cash for some items. I wanted to send him a PM to see if something could be worked out since it is a very hard card to find but his email is protected so I could not do so.

Is there anything I can do to get this card?

Thank you, mfisher27

RE: Buying/Trading Thread
I would try and do the trade with an actual random card on your side and explain to him in the comments section if he is willing to accept cash for it. If I had no other option, that is what I would do...or maybe contact a supermoderator and see if he can contact the other person.

RE: Buying/Trading Question
Man I did not even think of that. That sounds like a great idea, I may have to try that tomorrow. It's getting too late for me to venture around on Beckett.

Thanks for your input and I hope to hear some other ideas.

Thanks again, mfisher27

RE: Buying/Trading Question
what card are you looking for maybe someone else has one.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: Selling Question
I'm a newbie here, so sorry if this is a dumb question. Have a collection of roughly 2000 cards I am looking to sell. Can someone recommend a place for me to look into? Would rather not do the whole e-bay or Craig's List thing. Cards ranging from mid-60's to mid-2000's, most of which are in very good shape, and all in card sleeves in 3-ring binders.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated,

Tony