`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2005 Topps Hobby Box...Rodgers? UPDATED

2005 Topps Hobby Box...Rodgers? UPDATED
So im about to go pick up a box of 2005 Topps football that was GIVEN to me by a dealer who i bought a cheap 90s box off early this month and it didnt have the advertised hits because i think it was searched and re sealed by the previous owner. Anyways its a long story...gist of it is i spent $30 on two crap boxes and got this for free to make up for it. I work tonight so i will be breaking it there and wont be able to post pictures. However i will post a list of anything good that i get as soon as im done breaking it. Should be updated by 9:30 PM EST. Hoping to get a base Rogers RC and maybe a decent auto or something....even though i dont think their are any guarenteed hits.

Well wasnt a spectacular box but was ok.

Key Rookies

Alex Smith
Aaron Rogers
Frank Gore
Vincent Jackson
Roddy White
Darren Sproles
Jason Campbell
Cedric Benson
Heath Miller

Inserts

Jason Campbell Black
Adam Venetieri Black
Jeremy Shockey Black
Jerramy Stevens Black
Doug Gabriel Black
Dewayne Robertson Black
Big Ben Throwbacks
Javon Walker Throwbacks
Ahman Green Throwbacks
Rudi Johnson Throwbacks
Dante Hall Throwbacks
Drew Bennett Throwbacks
Golden Greats Gale Sayers
Golden Greats Tony Doresett
Glistening Gold T. Owens
Glistening Gold Shaun Alexander
Hidden Gold Antonio Gates
Gold Nuggets Michael Strahan

and in my last pack i pulled a Antrel Rolle rookie throwback jersey....odds 1:360.....which were the lowest of any odds i think in the box everything else was 1:1000-5000 with a couple 1:500-700

ALL cards are for trade except Rogers RC and Vinatieri Black
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

RE: 2005 Topps Hobby Box...Rogers? UPDATED
Sorry your other boxes were searched - I'm sure that ruined your fun big time. The 2005 Topps box was not bad for free - sounds about right for what you can expect out of a box of regular Topps. Too bad the Rodgers wasn't a black one!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

RE: 2005 Topps Hobby Box...Rogers? UPDATED
Thanks...yea the two boxes were a bummer they were 1999 collectors edge supreme 1 auto per box i got 2 boxes for like $16 a piece neither had an auto both boxes were sealed but the plastic didnt have a card brand on it....i also got way more of some of the inserts then it called for. Like i was only supposed to get 4 and i got 10-12 of that particular insert. My guess is someone busted a bunch of the boxes pulled the 1 auto per shoved the packs back into the box then sealed it back up. The guys i bought it off i have dealt with before they are real good guys and got all these boxes from like an estate or something so it wasnt their fault but they sent me this box anyway.
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile