Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTM Auto question

TTM Auto question
Hey all,
I know there are a few of you here that have done TTM autos. I have only been doing it a few months, so i have a bit of a dumb question.....

I realize most players get 100's of requests a day, turnaround could be forever, and is never a guarentee...but my question is this: Do you trust your postal worker delivers the cards and doesn't keep them for his/herself? Im probably being paranoid but was wondering if a postal worked sees you get a letter from "Joe Montana" I would guess they might be bright enough to figure it out? Not saying it has happened to me, but can't really say that it hasn't either.

Thoughts?
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

RE: TTM Auto question
I put my name and address in both the sender and recipient sections of the return envelope. You could probably do the same if you were worried about having their name on it.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

RE: TTM Auto question
(08-31-2012, 08:14 AM)alanch Wrote: I put my name and address in both the sender and recipient sections of the return envelope. You could probably do the same if you were worried about having their name on it.
Im not too concerned, but just realized its a possibility it could be happening. Oh well, ill just put my name in the to and from from now on Smile
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]