`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Who Do you Got???

Who Do you Got???
Every year I pick a Vet that I think is going to finally break out and see an increase in value, then I pick up a couple of their cards. Guys that have been on my radar in the past were Crabtree, Leftwhich, Steven Jackson, and Romo (before he was a starter). They don't always pan out....but it is fun to grab someone with potential.

I think this is the make or break year for Crabtree.....and Ponder is going to move up a bit as well from solid play this year. A healthy Stafford will shoot into top level but not Elite range, but he is already proven.

Who do you guys see doing that this year, and please leave out RG3, Luck, and rookies as they already have their prices pretty high because of the rookie factor.

RE: Who Do you Got???
I don't see Ponder going anywhere but getting driven to the ground until they get their o-line fixed.

My pick, which is related to your other pick, is Alex Smith. I think he will finally show why he was a #1 overall pick.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Yeah, they have some work to do in MN, but I am not saying the team has to win....only that he has to jump in the eyes of collectors, and he can throw for 3,500 and 20 TDs....that is a nice 2nd year.

Alex Smith, he has weapons.....but 7 years in and he hasn't thrown for 20 TDs yet. He should have a solid year, but in order to gain value he has to be compete with Montana and Young in the heart of the 49er fans....not sure he has that in him at this stage of his career. If he keeps the INTs down and can get back to the Championship game then that could bring some interest though.

Philip Rivers - last year was one of his worst with the 20 picks, but still threw for 4600 yards, 27 TDs, 62% completion % and a 88.7 QB rating. Should be better this year and Antonio Gates is supposedly healthy for the first time in 2 years. Vincent Jackson is gone, but 2010 was one of his best years (4700 yards 30-13 TD/INT, 101.8 rating) and VJ missed 10+ games.

Cedric Benson - finally on a winner. Could be the Pack's best back since Ahman Green

Matt Schaub - Texans have a good shot at the Super Bowl. Super Bowl QBs almost always see a bump in value.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

I will NEVER pick a player on a Norv Turner team as a breakout player... maybe as a broken player though. I'm not sure what it is, but he can't seem to win anything important.

His NFL lifetime record --
Games over .500: -6 (107-113-1)
Super Bowl Wins: 0
Overall Championships: 0
Conference Championships: 0
Division Championships: 5

Philip Rivers is soooo done. Sorry.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I'm going with Jay Cutler. He has an assortment of players to throw to this year, easily the best receiving corps (WR/TE/RB) the Bears have ever had. It all depends on the always shaky o-line to give him time to drop back and scan the field. I believe Cutler will easily be one of the top-10 QB's in the league this year if not higher. No more Mike Martz calling the plays is a good thing for the Bears, Cutler will have control at the line to call audibles based on what he sees in the defense so I believe he'll have a breakout year.

Yeah i think cutler is a solid pick, honestly hes prob the best bet as long as the team can stay healthy around him.

If he can stay healthy and hold on to the ball i think braylon edwards might have a comeback season. He has solid chemistry with russell wilson and we all know he has the skills to be a great wr.

Rookie wise i think Russell Wilson is already proving to be the surprise of the season. His values are shooting up wayyyy too fast. I have been trying to get a decent auto for nearly a month but nobody will move him for anything.. driving me crazy.
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

I'm going with rashad Jennings from the jags look good this ore season and with mjs holding out it going to make for my sync with the o line and more touches I also like Ryan Williams for the cards nice back 4 sure.
my bucket always up to date also i always willing to trade send offers

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/jo...R%20TRADE/

I was really thinking williams would have a breakout season but that cards o-line is looking TERRIBLE
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

Robert Meacham could show up big time as well. Good WR in a mix with a lot of other good WRs in New Orleans.....nwo in San Diego he could become a great #2 or maybe slip into the #1 spot with Rivers.