`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trading Vent/Rant...........

RE: Trading Vent/Rant...........
Cards shouldnt be considered media mail.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(08-31-2012, 02:39 PM)robsvideos Wrote: Cards shouldnt be considered media mail.
Why not? Card have educational information on them! LOL!!!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Update.. its now been 11 days since the guy im dealing with marked the item as shipped and 24 days since the trade was agreed upon.

At what point do i consider myself scammed?
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

Good thread... Learned a lot from this thread... As for me I have about 50 trades (5.0 rating) and have yet to have a problem with anyone. I guess im lucky
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

How do you contact a mod about a bad trade?
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

(08-30-2012, 04:25 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: But you don't go and mark a trade as already shipped when it wasn't, and/or message the trader saying you sent the package yesterday when you didn't, do you? And you are right it is just a hobby, but people have so many excuses for stuff it gets old.

Laziness is not a good enough excuse for me. This day and age everything is much easier yet people have grown more lazy. If you can sit at your desk on your computer or on the couch with your laptop and offer up trades/respond to threads, whatever. You have the extra two minutes it takes you to package up a trade. Thats not directed at you btw. I'm talking about the people that sit on a trade for a week+ before shipping with no mention of it for no better reason of they didn't feel like it.
+1

I couldn't agree more