`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1996-97 UD: 40-pack break w/ scan

1996-97 UD: 40-pack break w/ scan
Stumbled upon a deal on these on a card site I was as yet unfamiliar with (pittsburgh sports wholesale, pretty competitive pricing). They had 20-pack retail lots of these for $24.95, and since it was series one which meant Kobe RC possibility, it seemed pretty reasonable.

Did pretty well I feel, everything in the scan is FT INCLUDING the MJ! Only cause I have 2 of them now though Smile And, of course, the Kemp and Payton for crimedawg since apparently I can only hit Paytons now!

[Image: 96-97UDbreak001.jpg]

Actually pulled 2 of the Hakeems, and two Sherman Douglas Fast Break Connections...woohoo lol.

also broke a box of 10-11 SPA. AWFUL break. Not even going to bother scanning/posting a separate thread. Hits were letter autos of Jordan Crawford and Andy Rautins, both /299 if anybody's interested.

Thanks for looking!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 1996-97 UD: 40-pack break w/ scan
Need that jordan and kemp. Please check me for them.. Sweet Break!!!!

Nice break, KC beat me to the Jordan this time, LOL.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Ive got that Kemp already...But need the Payton, so thats up to 3 now that you got. Pull a couple more decent inserts and I'll be interested in a deal again Wink
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(08-30-2012, 01:52 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Ive got that Kemp already...But need the Payton, so thats up to 3 now that you got. Pull a couple more decent inserts and I'll be interested in a deal again Wink
haha you got it Smile

Kevin/KC: I actually checked both of you (KC first, as he had dibs!) but couldn't find anything for the MJ. It's slightly dinged on those weird corners anyhow (was in the pack for 15 years, after all), though it would still get an 8 in my novice opinion, maybe an 8.5 on a lenient day haha. Someone will have to pull an MJ/Mitch again!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Sweet break!

Sweet mj
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Cool MJ and man I miss those cards. Loved this post