`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
One Case of Finest (The Best Case)
09-05-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: One Case of Finest (The Best Case)
(08-30-2012 05:31 PM)xXWhoDaTXx Wrote:  Jesus Christ! That is spectacular, you KILLED that case!

Thanks! Would've been quite...entertaining if I was the type of person to open the first box, get the Tannehill "case hit", then sell off the remaining boxes. Think I would've been depressed for the next six months.

(08-30-2012 09:35 PM)Sports_Cards_Buffet Wrote:  Wow, very nice case indeed, I've been considering doing a couple cases myself, but not so sure now...

I'd advise against, but I am tempted to buy another master box. Or two.

It's like the lottery, but with nice shiny cards.

(08-31-2012 05:05 AM)alstott9adams Wrote:  Masssive luck write ur story to beckett u may be in the next section of readers pulls

ESPN has a video segment online about trading cards called "Mint Condition". The sportscaster was speaking with an editor from Beckett on the latest(?) video. They mentioned my card briefly and I thanked them on their Facebook page, half-joking about doing an interview.

Well, they replied on their Facebook page about doing an interview of some sort today. Not sure if I got back to them fast enough though.

Thanks for the info about Beckett's Reader Pulls! Unfortunately I'm having a tough time finding an e-mail address to inquire...

(08-31-2012 10:19 AM)leedrane Wrote:  Very nice case overall, and the Luck made it massive. Congrats!!!

Thanks! I might be a dirty Cowboys fan, but keep up the good work Andrew Luck! Haha.

(09-01-2012 12:42 PM)usafshelland Wrote:  Wow... can't believe how much people are bidding for it on the 'bay! NICE!

It's dominating my life right now really. I can't stop checking my listing. It'll be an exciting final three days though!

(09-01-2012 02:31 PM)uwash97 Wrote:  WOW - gonna add that to the watch list for entertainment. Dream pull!

I plan on having another dream pull if I buy another box or two. Thinking the Griffin Jumbo Relic Superfractor. Might as well dream big, haha.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2012, 07:52 PM
From your auction: "Some have told me this is the hottest pull in all of Topps Finest 2012. Others might rank it a couple spots lower."

...those "others" would be wrong. Haha. This is THE card to pull from Finest, hands down. Congrats man.

[Image: foster_2_3.jpg]
(Thanks to phinzphan1372 for sig!)

Always looking for Arian Foster, Josh Hamilton, and Walter Payton
Click HERE to see my bucket!
09-06-2012, 11:46 AM
Congratulations! You've just won the lottery!!!

Seriously, nice freakin pull.

[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I need a TOM BRADY Autograph!!!*
09-06-2012, 09:12 PM
Indeed@! Super sweet! I have been lucky to pull a few of those myself but that one is going to possibly break the newton record from last year!
09-07-2012, 03:05 PM
thanks for the heads up. I know what not to buy now. the search is over

[Image: ojmagg.png]
Bucket: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...l%20cards/
Help Me Build These Rainbows. Trading in your favor!
http://photobucket.com/Rainbowset