`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
One Case of Finest (The Best Case)

RE: One Case of Finest (The Best Case)
(08-30-2012, 06:31 PM)xXWhoDaTXx Wrote: Jesus Christ! That is spectacular, you KILLED that case!
Thanks! Would've been quite...entertaining if I was the type of person to open the first box, get the Tannehill "case hit", then sell off the remaining boxes. Think I would've been depressed for the next six months.

(08-30-2012, 10:35 PM)Sports_Cards_Buffet Wrote: Wow, very nice case indeed, I've been considering doing a couple cases myself, but not so sure now...
I'd advise against, but I am tempted to buy another master box. Or two.

It's like the lottery, but with nice shiny cards.

(08-31-2012, 06:05 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: Masssive luck write ur story to beckett u may be in the next section of readers pulls
ESPN has a video segment online about trading cards called "Mint Condition". The sportscaster was speaking with an editor from Beckett on the latest(?) video. They mentioned my card briefly and I thanked them on their Facebook page, half-joking about doing an interview.

Well, they replied on their Facebook page about doing an interview of some sort today. Not sure if I got back to them fast enough though.

Thanks for the info about Beckett's Reader Pulls! Unfortunately I'm having a tough time finding an e-mail address to inquire...

(08-31-2012, 11:19 AM)leedrane Wrote: Very nice case overall, and the Luck made it massive. Congrats!!!
Thanks! I might be a dirty Cowboys fan, but keep up the good work Andrew Luck! Haha.

(09-01-2012, 01:42 PM)usafshelland Wrote: Wow... can't believe how much people are bidding for it on the 'bay! NICE!
It's dominating my life right now really. I can't stop checking my listing. It'll be an exciting final three days though!

(09-01-2012, 03:31 PM)uwash97 Wrote: WOW - gonna add that to the watch list for entertainment. Dream pull!
I plan on having another dream pull if I buy another box or two. Thinking the Griffin Jumbo Relic Superfractor. Might as well dream big, haha.

From your auction: "Some have told me this is the hottest pull in all of Topps Finest 2012. Others might rank it a couple spots lower."

...those "others" would be wrong. Haha. This is THE card to pull from Finest, hands down. Congrats man.

Congratulations! You've just won the lottery!!!

Seriously, nice freakin pull.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

Indeed@! Super sweet! I have been lucky to pull a few of those myself but that one is going to possibly break the newton record from last year!

thanks for the heads up. I know what not to buy now. the search is over
[Image: ojmagg.png]
Bucket: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...l%20cards/
Help Me Build These Rainbows. Trading in your favor!
http://photobucket.com/Rainbowset