Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Bowman Platinum Set for Trade

2010 Bowman Platinum Set for Trade
Hello,
I am not sure if this will generate any interest at all but I will try. I have a few set of 2010 Bowman Platinum 1-100 as well as the PP1-PP50. I am looking to trade them as a set. I am looking for around $75 in trade value. The rookies in the set include Strasburg, Buster Posey, Mike Stanton, Carlos Santana, Starlin Castro. It is actually a pretty stacked set in regards to the rookies.
The Prospect set has Mike Trout, Jeremy Hellickson, Miguel Sano, Jackie Bradley Jr., Gerritt Cole, Dustin Ackley etc etc. The prospect set is stacked as well. I have three of these sets and I am looking to trade one of them. I have put them in my Org. Let me know if this is something you are interested in.
Players I am interested in are Matt Moore, Jesus Montero, Danny Hultzen, but I am not looking to limit my trade options to these three and am open to offers.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2010 Bowman Platinum Set for Trade
check me. i might have some interest.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

i have lots of different complete sets I can trade you. 2011 tops chrome. 2011 elite vet and prospects. 2012 bowman. if you or any one wants to trade sets let me know.

Interested in this set, also set open offer for some 2012 needs. Thanks!