`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
okay ..... seriously now folks .....

RE: okay ..... seriously now folks .....
what. you don't like hearing the 5 minute report on the Tebow's, Khardishans, Lohans, Miley, and especially the Palins, etc.... every 2 minutes? Wink bet pbeanjr would disagree with you LOL
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I haveta disagree with Wendy. I don't think he's pretty at all, but (I know this will sound sexist ;p ) if he played without a shirt, I may watch him too..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

He is all over ESPN daily. They can't go one day on Sportscenter or ESPN.com without having a Tebow story. Heck there is new one on there right now! I follow ESPN and sportscenter on facebook too and they mention him on there quite often. Sportscenter even changed their facebook picture to a picture of Tebow.
Oh wait....their picture is not Tebow now. Amazing.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(08-30-2012, 10:27 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: He is all over ESPN daily. They can't go one day on Sportscenter or ESPN.com without having a Tebow story. Heck there is new one on there right now! I follow ESPN and sportscenter on facebook too and they mention him on there quite often. Sportscenter even changed their facebook picture to a picture of Tebow.
Oh wait....their picture is not Tebow now. Amazing.
This is just part of why I stopped watching SportsCenter over a year ago, and have not missed watching it once. The only reason I watch ESPN now is for Monday Night Football, and their announcers make me grit my teeth so badly, I've chipped a tooth.

I'm just as done with Tebow-mania too.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed