`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLD OUT NOW - 2012 Topps Mini Boxes - Only 353 boxes left!!

SOLD OUT NOW - 2012 Topps Mini Boxes - Only 353 boxes left!!
Made my final order of 2012 Topps Minis from Shop Topps, and there is only 353 boxes left for purchaes - PERIOD. I had crunched the #s when they came out based on printing plate odds-
661 diff cards x 4 diff plates x 66 (odds)= 174504 (foil packs) / 24(packs per box) = 7271 boxes
Apprx- 7200 to 7300 boxes total
7271 / 24 (boxes per case) = 303 cases produced
Boxes = 24 packs x 10 cards per pack = 240 total cards per box
240 - approx 15 cards (golds, blacks, & golden moments) = 225 base cards per box.
225 x 3 = 675 base cards per 3 boxes. If 3 perfect boxes give you a set then:
7271 / 3 boxes = 2424 total base sets of minis produced.
Thanks Topps, Not bad for a $50/box shipped free
Someone noticed my post, they are now sold out.
Blazers, Bowman Chrome Baseball Auto's

RE: SOLD OUT NOW - 2012 Topps Mini Boxes - Only 353 boxes left!!
0.o nice math on figuring out the total # of boxes made, but how does (did) that conclude that they only had 353 left?? They sold these in person at the national. Not all orders were online.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(08-28-2012, 05:08 PM)acevanquish Wrote: 0.o nice math on figuring out the total # of boxes made, but how does (did) that conclude that they only had 353 left?? They sold these in person at the national. Not all orders were online.
Topps actually listed the amount 'left available' next to where you would enter the quantity of boxes you would want to purchase. Like a count-down
Blazers, Bowman Chrome Baseball Auto's

Yeah. I joined a group break on another site that bought 6 boxes right before they sold out. We got lucky.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

Speaking of which? is this set in BBCM or something yet? I'd like to know what my cards are worth... especially now that their 'extinct'.
BTW, general question, what the heck is VAR (in relation to topps cards)? How do you know if you have one? Are there any in the mini set? I want the Yu Darvish VAR where he's throwing left handed Smile my buddy was there when he did it!

I wish I had loads of cash lying around because I'd have bought 10 cases...Someone will be making money on this in a few years. I got my money's worth out of three boxes easily. Still have lots left to build the set but I loved the product. I'd expect it again next year, but I hope Topps doesn't double the print run...
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

3 boxes here too just a ton easier to get than some wrapper redemption like blue wave. Was lots of fun for a first year collector!