`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 Blaster Chrome - What the %!#@ ?
08-27-2012, 06:45 PM
2 Blaster Chrome - What the %!#@ ?
Picked up 2 Chrome Blasters @ walmat. These come with 7 packs plus a "bonus pack" of walmart purple boarder parralles.

1st was ho hum...just base and a couple of atomic refractors (think thats what they are called). Second box, opened first regular pack...all were purple boarder. Second same.....all seven "regular packs" had purple boarder cards. From the 7 packs got 24 purples...other 4 were regular. Darvish, Strasberg, Utley were my "hits".

Anyone ever hear of a hot box like this? Pretty cool....not sure what I am going to do...now have 32 different purple boarder cards. Should I try to complete the set or should I sell them for some more "card funds". Sorry, scanner down.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2012, 06:51 PM
RE: 2 Blaster Chrome - What the %!#@ ?
There were a lot of "hot" boxes in this year's 2012 Chrome retail. About half of the boxes that people have posted have been the hot box that features all purples.

(08-27-2012 06:45 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote:  Picked up 2 Chrome Blasters @ walmat. These come with 7 packs plus a "bonus pack" of walmart purple boarder parralles.

1st was ho hum...just base and a couple of atomic refractors (think thats what they are called). Second box, opened first regular pack...all were purple boarder. Second same.....all seven "regular packs" had purple boarder cards. From the 7 packs got 24 purples...other 4 were regular. Darvish, Strasberg, Utley were my "hits".

Anyone ever hear of a hot box like this? Pretty cool....not sure what I am going to do...now have 32 different purple boarder cards. Should I try to complete the set or should I sell them for some more "card funds". Sorry, scanner down.

[Image: TyrellJenkinsavatar_zpsaf3f2025.png]

Tyrell Jenkins PC: Have 39 of 41 non 1/1s (excluding 2012 Platinum, which DNE) and 4 minor-league cards. (Need 2010 Elite Gold auto #d/5 and 2012 Pro Debut side by side gold auto #d/10).
08-27-2012, 08:49 PM
My son and I both got blasters like you did from the same Wal Mart on back to back days
08-28-2012, 04:18 AM
A friend of mine in Florida had the same thing happen to him.
08-28-2012, 04:37 AM
I think I meant xfractors cuz atomically are /10

Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature