`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
need help

need help
Due to unforeseen circumstances i am seriously considering selling my entire collection. I am looking for any advice on how to go about this and find out if anyone might be interested or know of someone who might be. My collection is mainly football and basketball with some hockey and baseball. Collection is probably somewhere around 50, 000 cards. Please reply or pm me with any advice you might have or if you might be interested. looking at selling collection as a whole.

Thanks

RE: need help
Alot of it depends on the caliber of your collection. My suggestion (will take the longest) is sell the higher end cards individually on ebay, this site, or others and the rest in either team or player lots. Tho if you sell on this site you need to buy the organize or sell 99 or less at a time. If you need money fast and want to dump them all at once you can sell as a lot here, ebay, other sites, craigslist or your local card shop.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(08-27-2012, 07:36 PM)branesergen Wrote: Alot of it depends on the caliber of your collection. My suggestion (will take the longest) is sell the higher end cards individually on ebay, this site, or others and the rest in either team or player lots. Tho if you sell on this site you need to buy the organize or sell 99 or less at a time. If you need money fast and want to dump them all at once you can sell as a lot here, ebay, other sites, craigslist or your local card shop.
branesergen, thanks for the input i appreciate your time and advice

I agree with brane. There are also a lot of folks that shy away from entire collections and only want certain items/players.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]