`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping from US to Canada w/ tracking?

Shipping from US to Canada w/ tracking?
How do people do this? I have tried to use the "secret" paypal link, but the price always ends up being really high.

I have been using paypal to make labels for trades within US, but have been using a hole in the wall shipping place that charges like 5.00 to ship to Canada.

Had not run into any issues with them, but got a PM today that stuff I sent out on the 9th has still not arrived, so I am getting worried.

Just curious how others do this and if you are able to get tracking info when you ship?

-Thanks
PC: Kovy-Hasek-Bure-Sanford-Low

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket

RE: Shipping from US to Canada w/ tracking?
I just use the post office. Its costs like $3 to ship to us to canada. With the post office you get the non official tracking/customs number that tracks the item until it gets to customs... Any other "official" tracking to canada is going to run you about $17+ which IMO is not worth it on less expenive cards... I only pay for that tracking when I sell cards with values over $150 & thats only if the buyer wants it...
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Yup for us to canada theres a customs number which you can track all the way to the final customs export location then its basically in the wind, I have heard that the Canada Mail can scan it supposively but I have never gotten that lucky

Sorry guys the only way to truly track the package is to use UPS or any of the other mailing companys. It isn't cheap but its the only way. Our mail service only tracks to the border too. Anyway UPS is the only way and it requires a signature from the person getting the package. Its very expensive but it works.

Good stuff so basically trade with someone you trust for lower values and send it ups for the high ends

You can sent it registered mail and it will track it until it is delivered-- cost I believe is 11.00 plus postage

I don't know how it works in the U.S. but when I ship to the U.S. I use the postal service and air mail and it is insured for $100. ....never have a problem...

(08-27-2012, 02:33 PM)anavrin78 Wrote: Had not run into any issues with them, but got a PM today that stuff I sent out on the 9th has still not arrived, so I am getting worried.
Shipped on the 9th and not their by the 28th is not even 3 weeks. Can sometimes take 5_6 weeks to get from the USA to Canada.

(08-29-2012, 10:28 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Shipped on the 9th and not their by the 28th is not even 3 weeks. Can sometimes take 5_6 weeks to get from the USA to Canada.
Well it's still frustrating, I have an angry trader on my hands who is not too happy with me over it.

PC: Kovy-Hasek-Bure-Sanford-Low

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket

(08-29-2012, 10:28 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Shipped on the 9th and not their by the 28th is not even 3 weeks. Can sometimes take 5_6 weeks to get from the USA to Canada.
5-6 weeks. What are you using Pony Express? Only way it would take that long is if package is opened/inspected at the Border and then forwarded on. I get packages Internationally faster than that.

Edit: How would you know, you have no trades on Beckett?