`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Heritage Question

2012 Heritage Question
did an ebay and COMC search and can't find a single Rookie Stars 1963 variation. Is this a case of everyone is just hoarding them or are they really that hard to find ?

RE: 2012 Heritage Question
my guess is people don't know they have them...There are so many variations in this set that unless you are really looking for them you have no idea

I'm surprised you haven't seen any, although they are more rare than the Color Swap and Image Swap variations - I think the 1963 variations are more like the error variations and are quite a bit more rare than the above variations.

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

There were a few on ebay when heritage first hit but the price was just way above and beyond what I was willing to pay. I just thought I'd look and see if the prices had come down any and now can't find any at all. Maybe I'm just not putting in the right search terms.

Are these even listed in the OPG? I dont think I even heard of them till now.
Nevermind, you're talking about the 1962 Rookie Stars error variations? Ive seen those, very rare.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

yes they are they are listed as A and B

These are the Rookie Stars cards that have 4 different players on them. The regular say 2012 and the SP says 1962.

[Image: heritage-1962-error-1.jpg]